Head Off Coronavirus Chaos at Your Practice – Train Anytime
EVERY DAY, as the number of US-based cases of Coronavirus (COVID-19) rises, so does your ability to keep your practice under control.
The good news it that there are specific things you can do to help your practice better manage through the COVID-19 turbulence, if you know how. This is where infectious disease practitioner, Javeed Siddiqui, MD, and practice management expert consultant and trainer, Owen Dahl, MBA, LFACHE, CHBC, LSSMBB, can help.
During an on-demand training that you can listen to anytime, Dr. Siddiqui and Mr. Dahl provide you with practice-specific strategies you can implement to survive the day-to-day challenges associated with COVID-19.
Here are just a few of the Coronavirus step-by-step practice management tactics you’ll receive during this training:
- Comply with health department directives
- Help your front desk staff triage sick, exposed patients
- Utilize patient education flyer to ease concern
- Maintain patient flow while keeping everyone safe
- Protect staff when scheduling symptomatic patients
- Know your rights if employees refuse to come to work
- Field patient questions on the latest recommendations
- Notify at-risk patients without causing panic
- Learn how to respond to patients wanting travel waivers
- Head off worried wells of US Coronavirus cases
- Cut through the Internet confusion, get top content
- And much, much more …
COVID-19 MGT STRATEGIES DETAILS
Javeed Siddiqui, MD, Infectious Disease Practitioner
Owen Dahl, MBA, LFACHE, CHBC, LSSMBB, Practice Management Expert Consultant & Trainer
IMPORTANT: This on-demand training session is offered at NO COST to you (normally $227). It will help you better manage the fear and practical aspects of running your office. By listening, you’ll have the benefit of receiving expert advice from both an infectious disease physician and a nationally recognized practice consultant. You will also hear real practice questions answered by both leading experts.
Access to this training hit capacity, so now this session is open to all practices that could benefit from it. Don’t wait, download this complimentary online Coronavirus online training session today.