Protect Your Practice with Proven COVID-19 Disinfection Protocols
Implementing the WRONG COVID-19 practice disinfection protocols can leave your patients and staff unprotected and your finances depleted. But there are specific ways for you to best leverage your limited funds, and take proven actions that will protect your practice.
This is where infectious disease practitioner, Javeed Siddiqui, MD, MPH, can help. During his online training, he will walk you through the proven disinfection methods, along with step-by-step guidance on how to successfully protect your office from spreading COVID-19.
Here are just a few of the COVID-19 practice disinfection protocol questions you’ll get answered by taking advantage of this online training:
- Should staff wear gloves when handling insurance cards, credit cards, pens, etc)?
- How do you determine when, where and if sneeze guards are actually needed?
- What personal protective equipment (PPE) should your front desk staff wear?
- How soon should a patient be tested before coming in for non-COVID related care?
- Will adding ceiling or exhaust fans better protect patients and staff?
- What steps do staff need to take to keep blood pressure cuffs disease-free?
- Should your staff wear masks when your practice does NOT treat COVID-19?
- How long should you leave bleach on a service?
- What viable options are available for replacing hard-to-stock sanitizing wipes?
- Should you invest in air filters to prevent viral spread?
- What new OSHA COVID-19 Related Rules are you required to implement?
- Should you stop accepting cash payments?
- And so much more…
Javeed Siddiqui, MD, MPH, infectious disease practitioner
“The webinar was very informative, organized and to the point.”
“Every aspect of the webinar was pertinent and relative.”
“I liked learning about the different cleaning resources, what’s effective and what isn’t. I liked learning about new ways to disinfect, and how to implement these new procedures.”
**LOOK BELOW FOR ADDITIONAL FREE TRAININGS!**.
Additional Free Webinars You Might Like:
|Practical Solutions to Boost Employee Performance During COVID-19||Get Your Practice Back to “Normal” Post COVID-19||Expert Tips to Help Your Practice Survive COVID-19||Head Off Coronavirus Chaos at Your Practice|