Free Webinar: 2023 CPT Codes: Cut Denials, Get Paid What You Deserve – Earn 1 CEU!
Effective Jan. 1st, the CPT code set was impacted by a startling 393 changes, and if you don’t know all of the additions, revisions, and deletions by the deadline, you can expect more denials and less income.
Your only option is to correctly incorporate all of the applicable 2023 CPT code changes asap. Getting even one of the code changes (225 additions, 93 revisions, and 75 deletions) wrong this year can seriously reduce your ability to get paid for the services you provide.
You can get everything you need to successfully transition to the 2023 new CPT code changes more quickly, more accurately and with less hassle just by investing 60 minutes of your time. During this can’t-miss online training, national coding expert and educator, Kim Huey, MJ, CHC, CPC, CCS-P, PCS, CPCO, will provide you with easy-to-follow, plain-English tactics that will help you incorporate this year’s CPT code changes more efficiently and accurately.
Here are just a few of the practical implementation strategies you’ll receive to help you more successfully execute the 2023 CPT code changes:
- Cut through the confusion caused by the massive E/M coding changes for 2023
- Master the new cognitive behavior therapy monitoring code (98978)
- Avoid hernia coding confusion with 15 new codes (49591-49623)
- Get paid more with new prolonged services code 99418
- 2 new codes streamline suture removals (15853-15854) coding
- Correctly utilize new E/M code 99418 to avoid audits
- Utilize 5 new codes for percutaneous pulmonary artery revascularization (33900-33904)
- Stop observation care denials now that codes 99218-99226 have been deleted
- Avoid errors related to 3 new GI endoscopy codes (43290-43291)
- Apply infectious agent detection pathology codes accurately (87468-87484)
- Head off cardiac ablation denials with new Category III codes
- Ace medical AI terminology with new CPT appendix featuring all-new taxonomy
- And much more!
*This session has been approved for 1.0 CEU from the AAPC.
FILL OUT THE FORM ON THIS PAGE
TO REGISTER NOW!