Download this recently-released FREE resource, 2019 Telemedicine Coding eGuide, and get answers to your most challenging and confusing telemedicine coding and reimbursement questions from nationally recognized coding trainer, Stephanie Thomas, CPC, CANPC.
Here are just some of the questions you’ll get answers to by downloading this must-have complimentary tool:
- What are the differences between the originating and distant site?
- Can a Facetime call be billed for an appointment with a patient who is out of town?
- Does the patient or provider location determine place of service?
- Is the review of a wound picture as follow up care billable?
- Should a provider from the originating or distant site be listed with code Q3014?
- What code is used to report virtual check-ins?
- What equipment is needed to provide telehealth services?
- Can a televisit be billed for a home-bound patient?
- What is Asynchronous Telehealth and who is eligible to bill for it?
- Does the site need to be rural in order to be eligible to bill for telehealth services?
- What is the average reimbursement for a virtual check-in?
- And many more…
To download this must-have FREE resource, 2019 Telemedicine Coding eGuide, simply complete this online form. There is no cost to you whatsoever, and your free tool will be available for download immediately.