Your insurance reimbursement could come to a screeching halt unless you master the latest CAQH Proview Updates.
The new changes to both your CAQH and practice manager accounts are meant to make credentialing your providers easier, but first you have to adjust to the different processes – and the stakes are really high. Just one error or delay in your credentialing and enrollment process and your practice’s cashflow could cease completely. What you need is step-by-step instructions that work.
This is where payer credentialing and enrollment expert, Yesenia Servin, CPMSM, PESC can help. During her 2-Part online training series, Ace New CAQH & Proview Changes and Speed Enrollment, Yesenia will give you proven strategies to successfully complete applications and reenroll providers. You’ll walk away with the actions you need to take to keep your reimbursement streaming. Take a look at the two parts below.
SAVE 10% INSTANTLY!
Order your 2-Part series in the next 5 days, and you’ll save an additional 10% off the total cost. Discount is already reflected. No code is necessary. Or, if you prefer, you can order each session individually at the regular rate. ORDER TODAY!
PART 1: CAQH 2023: Utilize New Changes to Get Paid More Quickly & Easily
Choose the On-Demand Recording or CD-Rom to Watch at Your Convenience.
You can expect the 2023 CAQH ProView changes to be a nightmare, but you really have no choice. If you want to keep your practice’s revenue flowing, your provider’s CAQH profile MUST be kept accurate, active, and in compliance.
Both government and commercial payers use your CAQH profile during their enrollment and credentialing processes. Complying with the 2023 changes is also vital to ensure you comply with the No Surprises Act requirements related to current and accurate provider directory listings. Failure to do so can result in penalties of up to $10,000 per violation (i.e., each incorrect directory listing).
There is a lot riding on you mastering the 2023 ProView changes and keeping your provider’s CAQH profile accurate and up to date – and it must be done RIGHT NOW. Accurately applying these mandatory CAQH changes is the ONLY way to get your enrollments approved and keep your payor reimbursements coming in.
The good news is that you don’t have to tackle these confusing 2023 CAQH ProView portal changes alone…
Nationally certified credentialing specialist Yesenia Servin, CPMSM, PESC, can help. During her online training session, Yesenia will walk you through every new 2023 CAQH Proview change step-by-step. By attending this online training, you’ll receive practical tactics to help keep your CAQH profile accurate and compliant for both existing and upcoming payers.
Here are just a few of the CAQH 2023 credentialing updates strategies you’ll learn from attending this 60-minute online training:
- Reduce payer and network enrollment rejections from inaccurate application details
- Implement a solid process for maintaining your CAQH provider accounts
- Cut processing delays due to incorrect health plan directory listings
- Steer clear of everyday CAQH Practice Manager pitfalls
- Master attestation requirements to get paid more quickly
- Pinpoint attestation requirements to speed your recredentialing turnaround time
- Design an internal process to more easily track CAQH attestations and expirables
- Correct critical data points that hold up successful payer credentialing and enrollment
- Increase your practice’s entire credentialing and enrollment success
- Stop payment gaps by avoiding common provider CAQH profile inaccuracies
- And so much more!
PART 2: Get Faster/Easier Credentialing: CAQH Practice Manager Account
Attend the Live Session on Wednesday, March 15th at 1:00PM ET or,
Choose the On-Demand Recording or CD-Rom to Watch at Your Convenience
Unfortunately, the ProView portal is a necessary evil – at least if you want to get paid. But it doesn’t have to be, if you know how to set up and utilize a CAQH Practice Manager Account.
Mastering the nuances and changes of a CAQH Practice Manager Account in the ProView online portal can save you countless hours of wasted time and keep your provider reimbursement flowing.
However, if you get it wrong, your provider reimbursement can end up on hold – and you end up in the hot seat. To make matters worse, the more providers and locations you deal with, the more complicated it gets.
This is where nationally certified credentialing specialist Yesenia Servin, CPMSM, PESC, comes in. On Wednesday, March 15th at 1 pm ET, during her 60-minute online training, Yesenia will provide you with specific, step-by-step directions on how to set up and utilize a CAQH Practice Manager Account. This online training will help you bypass provider wait times, take control of the credentialing process, and get the job done faster and easier than ever before.
Here are just a few of the ways this upcoming online training will help you cut hours from your credentialing and enrollment processes by utilizing a CAQH Practice Manager Account:
- Start ProView profiles yourself – never wait on providers again
- Accurately access a CAQH Practice Manager Account to save time & improve accuracy
- Utilize Professional Liability Insurance (PLI) to head off delays due to form expiration
- Avoid duplication. Enter your credentialing contact data once for speedy dissemination
- Head off missed attestation deadlines with proven tracking processes
- Stop multi-logins: Administer ALL your locations/Tax IDs from one place
- Get providers to update their info and notify you of expiration
- Managing providers more accurately with recent ProView layout changes
- More efficiently fix affiliation data without waiting for providers
- And much more!
Past Webinar Reviews:
“The speaker did a great job of covering this topic. She was very knowledgeable about CAQH.”
– Jennifer Walton, Compliance Specialist, Tri-County Mental Health Services, Inc.
“Super informative fairly new to this part of credentialing and the more information I can get the more I am understanding.”
– Sandra Rose, Credentialing Dept, CoreMD
“I thought it was extremely helpful, and very necessary for anyone that deals with CAQH!”
– Wendy Birch, Office Manager, Yoakum County Hospital
“The speaker was very good and she covered all aspects of completing the application. The virtual application walk through helped significantly.”
– Toni Dezorzi, Administrative Assistant and Credentialing Director, Clin-Path Associates
“Good overview! I felt Yesenia knew the information well and was able to answer questions on the spot very well! ”
– Tanya Lucchesi, Credentialing and Privileging Coordinator, Consolidated Tribal Health Project
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed or a Full Refund.
You take no risk whatsoever. If you find this essential session doesn’t meet your expectations or you are not satisfied for any reason, simply let us know.
Yesenia Servin is a nationally certified credentialing specialist, with over 20 years of experience in healthcare credentialing, contracting and payer enrollment. Her background includes working with various healthcare organizations, Durable Medical Equipment (DME), Managed Care Organizations (MCO), Community Mental Health Centers (CMHC), and Academic Health Systems.
In addition to her role with Loyola University Medical Center, Yesenia has built her professional consultation business to serve healthcare professionals of all specialties. As a well-rounded credentialing specialist, her expertise extends through managing both provider credentialing and payer credentialing and enrollment.
Yesenia enjoys spending time with her family and jumping into the mini-van with them for a road-trip.