You must incorporate 335 CPT code additions, modifications and deletions for 2019. These code changes will most certainly dictate the volume of your claim denials, and the amount of your reimbursement. So, getting it right is your only option.
You can get everything you need to successfully transition to the 2019 CPT codes quickly, more accurately and with less hassle in only 60 minutes. All you need to do is take advantage of this online training session presented by Kim Garner Huey, MJ, CHC, CPC, CCS-P, PCS, CPCO, COC.
This online training will provide you with easy-to-follow, plain-English tactics exclusively targeted to the 2019 CPT codes your practice needs to know. Your 2019 CPT code transition can be seamless, if you take action and sign up for this online training today.
This practical, how-to training session will walk you through all of the major CPT code changes, and give you the tools you need to transition to 2019 without a bump. Don’t waste any time, sign up for this must-attend training session today.
Here are just a few of the key 2019 code changes you’ll receive details on by taking advantage of this 60-minute online training:
- Clearly understand what CMS’s final 2019 E/M documentation changes will mean to you
- Boost your bottom line with accurate usage of the expanded telehealth provisions
- Capture additional revenue for remote physiologic monitoring with new codes 99453/54/57
- Don’t let imaging guidance code additions, deletions and changes lead to added denied claims
- Master new skin biopsy codes (11102-11107) to improve your reimbursement
- Cut through the confusion of coding for cardiac rhythm monitoring (33285/86, 33289)
- Avoid heart surgery claim denials for new codes 33440 and 33866
- Improve reimbursement for PICC lines with new codes 36572/73
- Stop multiple gastrostomy tube placement code changes from leading to denials
- Get your endourologic procedures paid more accurately with codes 50436/37
- Prevent delayed payments for ultrasound elastography (76981-76983)
- Block Magnetic resonance (vibration) elastography denials with code 76391
- Seize reimbursement for ultrasound w/dynamic microbubble-sonographic contrast (76978/79)
- Utilize four new breast MRI codes (77046-77049) to improve coding accuracy and payup
- Effectively bill for Central Nervous System Assessments/Tests (96112/13-96121)
- Get paid more of what you deserve for neuropsychological testing by time (96130-96133)
- Use new codes for psychological/neuropsychological testing & scoring (96136-96139/96146)
- Drive payup for neurostimulator programming (95976-95984) based on nerve & complexity
- Master new category III codes to boost accuracy and reimbursement
- And much more…
By attending Kim’s online training session you’ll not only receive a detailed breakdown of the new, deleted and revised codes going into effect in 2019, but you’ll also gain a clear understanding of the rationale behind the code updates, and specifically how you can seamlessly transition to 2019 CPT with fewer coding errors, denials and lost revenue.
Kim is an independent coding and reimbursement consultant, providing audit, training and oversight of coding and reimbursement functions for physicians. Kim completed three years of pre-medical education at the University of Alabama before she decided that she preferred the business side of medicine.
She completed a Bachelor’s degree in Health Care Management and went on to obtain certification through the American Academy of Professional Coders and the American Health Information Management Association.
Recognizing the important position of compliance in today’s world, she has also obtained certification as a Certified Healthcare Compliance Consultant and a Certified Healthcare Audit Professional. Kim is also an AHIMA-approved ICD-10-CM trainer and has recently earned a Master of Jurisprudence in Health Law.
For over twenty-five years, Kim has worked with providers in virtually all specialties, from General Surgery to Obstetrics/Gynecology to Oncology to Internal Medicine and beyond. She has spoken at the national conference for numerous organizations.
Great speaker, very clear and explained the rules/changes well. Good examples were given. I loved i
Excellent. Great material for managers and physician office and facility coders! Everything went very smoothly. Thank you.
The pace, the presenter, the content, excellent!!!!!
I thought it was very informational with the new updates