You can reclaim a significant amount of reimbursement from your denials with a few simple changes to your appeals process.
The money is rightfully yours – you just have to know how to go after it.
Even if you have a denial management plan in place, experts agree that there can be a significant amount of money you are leaving uncollected.
Carriers are actually counting on you being too busy to go after these additional funds. In many circumstances, modifications to your appeals argument, regulatory backup and knowing how to decode the appeal decision can generate lucrative results.
That’s where national denials management expert, Kelly Grahovac, MBA, comes in.
During her upcoming online training session on Thursday, February 20th at 1pm ET, Kelly will walk you through how to get your denials overturned and capture more of the reimbursement you deserve.
If anyone can provide insight and solutions to your appeal questions, it’s Kelly. Her past experience includes employment with one of the nation’s leading CMS contractors, working as a 2nd level appeals adjudicator. Now she wants to help you.
Here are just a few of the expert denials management tactics you’ll receive by attending this upcoming, 60-minute online training:
- Hold your carriers accountable to their response deadline
- Get appeal letter verbiage that will really get your claims paid
- How to get 2nd level appeals overturned more easily
- Write a winning appeal argument and get more denials overturned
- Stop your message from getting lost by submitting too much information
- Master Medicare, private-payer and Medicare advantage appeal nuances
- Find out how to use appeal reopenings to collect even more revenue
- Cut through the confusion between appeals for in- and out-of-network claims
- Uncover precertification appeals tactics that get your claims approved
- Improve your appeals process with Payer-Specific strategies
- Demand clinical and coding reviews to overturn more claims
- And so much more…
Many of the denials you receive can be overturned, and you can be paid for them, but you must know how.
By attending this upcoming, 60-minute online training, you will receive the tools and tactics you need to get paid for more of your claims.
Don’t wait, sign up for this must-attend online training today.
Kelly Grahovac serves as the General Manager for The van Halem Group where she focuses on audits, appeals, education and training across multiple lines of business and various specialties. Kelly is a known lecturer in the DME and HHH industries, speaking at national conferences, state associations, and for private events.
Kelly has nearly 10 years of experience at one of the nation’s leading Medicare contractors where she worked for the DMERC, QIC, and A/B MAC. She has since brought this knowledge and experience over to The van Halem Group, where she has been working since 2013 to assist providers as they navigate the ever changing healthcare payor landscape.
Good information; well-organized and good speaker, easy to listen to. Very Good!
She sounded as though she was very experienced at what she was talking about. She wasn't just reading the slides but giving her own advise which was a plus.
It was very informative, well organized and with enough time to answer questions.
Was well organized and presented well.
The information presented was easy to understand and flowed well.