Get your specific telehealth coding questions answered by joining nationally recognized coding and training expert, Leonta (Lee) Williams, MBA, RHIA, CCS, CCDS, CPC, CPCO, CEMC, CHONC, CRC, during her online session.
As of April 1st, Medicare (and many private payers) will now reimburse for more than 80 new services as telehealth. The ability to get paid for more telehealth services is GREAT NEWS for your practice. However, the only way you are actually going to get paid is to be able to successfully utilize and apply all of the new rules and codes on your claims.
This is where Leonta can help. During her online training, you’ll receive answers to your most confusing telehealth coding and billing issues. By attending this upcoming online training, you’ll learn how to accurately and ethically increase your telehealth reimbursement, get paid faster, and avoid common compliance pitfalls using the latest April mandates from Medicare, UHC, BCBS and more.
Here are just a few of the proven telehealth and virtual care questions you’ll get expert answers to by attending this practical, 90-minute online session:
- What are current CMS and private payer modifier requirements?
- Should denied claims for telehealth be refiled?
- Are some virtual services covered only with a COVID-19 related diagnosis?
- What is the difference between synchronous and asynchronous?
- What new CPT codes qualify for telehealth?
- When patients can’t use video communication, do payers allow telehealth codes?
- Can you resubmit phone call claims (99441-99443) for higher reimbursement?
- Are there different codes for telehealth, virtual services, and portal communications?
- Is there any benefit to using digital services (G2010-G2012) over an E/M service?
- Does sending emails to patients offering telehealth visits violate Stark laws?
- Is there documentation that supports E/M services for patients who don’t have internet?
- Is there payment now for 99441-99443? What to do if earlier claims paid $0.
- When a physician treats a patient through a see-thru wall, can the service qualify as telehealth?
- And many many more!
Throughout April, Medicare, Medicaid and private payers have changed how you code and bill for a variety of telehealth and virtual services – and CMS is considering making some permanent reimbursement changes. This upcoming live online training will cut through the confusion and provide you with easy-to-implement strategies to get paid for telemedicine claims faster.
This online training will cover the most up-to-date telehealth and virtual care code additions and rule changes from CMS and private payers.
Don’t delay, reserve your access and sign up for this expert-led online training today. Sign Up Now.
Leonta (Lee) Williams is currently the Director of Coding at a large physician organization in the southeast. Lee has over 15 years of experience working in both the outpatient and inpatient setting. Some of her professional roles have included coder, auditor, practice manager, educator, and trainer.
Lee has presented at national healthcare conferences, private healthcare training organizations, and has frequently contributed articles to healthcare publications. She currently serves on a number of Boards including Georgia Health Information Management Association (GHIMA) and the American Academy of Professional Coders (AAPC). Lee has a B.S. in Health Information Management and an MBA with concentration in Healthcare Administration.
Great information and definitely well organized.
Clear tone, easy to keep up with. As well as up to date and latest information knowledge.
I felt the topic of the webinar was explained thoroughly and in a way that was easy to understand. Q & A was very helpful