You could have to pay up to $140,000 per violation for not protecting your employees from COVID-19.
If you miss a single coronavirus safety requirement, you are breaking new employment laws. And the rules and scrutiny are probably much more extensive than you thought.
All it takes is one employee complaint for law enforcement to investigate your practice, and this will likely result in you owing a lot of money. You really can’t afford to leave your staff and practice unprotected.
Here’s where healthcare law attorney Bryan Meek, Esq., can help. During his 60-minute online training, he will walk you step-by-step through the actions you must take now to reduce your risk of violating a COVID-19 prevention rule and incurring significant financial damage. COVID-19 OSHA fines.
Here are just a few of the expert compliance tactics you’ll receive to stop employee COVID-19 OSHA complaints and massive fines from happening:
- Identify the new workplace guidelines you must follow to stay out of hot water
- Implement a COVID-19 preparedness plan that meets employee safety law
- Simple process to comply with sick employee reporting requirements every time
- Avoid fines by employing social distancing safeguards – and what to do when you can’t
- Decrease staff COVID-19 exposure risk with mandated personal protection equipment (PPE)
- Find out what and when to record COVID-19 cases in your OSHA 300 log
- Hold onto your money, include these items in your mask and health screenings policies
- Clearly understand your OSHA obligations to protect your employees from COVID-19
- Be ready when a complaint occurs with the right way to respond
- Stop high-dollar fines, never do this to a whistleblower
- And so much more!
Who should attend? This training is essential for every medical practice regardless of your specialty or size as it provides you with the plans and training you must have in place to meet new OSHA workplace requirements.
Important: The government has already started investigating employee allegations of practices not following proper COVID-19 prevention measures. If you miss just one safety standard, OSHA will hit you with a huge fine. Don’t let your practice be next!
OSHA is just waiting for you to slip up. Take action now to head off employees filing complaints that your practice is not protecting them from contracting this deadly virus. COVID-19 OSHA fines.
Avoid being cited for hazardous work condition violations!
Sign up for this training today!
Bryan Meek, Esq., is an Attorney in Brennan, Manna & Diamond’s Health Law Department and Labor & Employment Department. Bryan counsels health industry clients on contract disputes, Board investigations and suspensions, and compliance plans. When employment matters rise to the level of litigation, Bryan leverages his substantial experience to defend his clients against these actions, including contract disputes, discrimination allegations, and other employment matters in court. Should a labor dispute arise, Bryan defends his clients before arbitrators.
Bryan’s healthcare expertise extends into fraud and abuse disputes, credentialing, and certification. He has a proven track record in government and private payor appeals and disputes, including audits, administrative appeals, and negotiations.
The webinar was excellent!
The information provided was clear and concise.
The webinar was well thought out and easy to follow.