The only way to get paid from Medicare is to accurately complete PECOS online enrollment and reassignment with forms CMS 855I and 855R – for both existing and new Medicare providers.
Okay, that’s not completely true. You can still submit paper applications to Medicare, but they’re seriously time consuming, and mistakes on paper applications can delay your enrollments by months. In turn, delayed approval means your providers aren’t being paid – not to mention the increased workload for you.
Using the PECOS (provider enrollment, chain and ownership system) online system to submit your Medicare CMS 855I and 855R applications puts an end to manual tracking and significantly decreases your provider enrollment turnaround times. The trick is knowing how to successfully navigate through this useful online system.
This is where credentialing and enrollment expert, Tammy West, MHA/ED, CPMSM, CPCS, can help. During her online training session, Tammy will walk you through how to successfully enroll and reauthorize Medicare providers quickly, efficiently, and with a higher success rate.
Here are just a few of the practical, must-have PECOS application enrollment tactics you’ll receive by ordering this 90-minute online training:
- Simplify Medicare reassignment of benefits for existing providers
- Avoid the most common errors when enrolling a new Medicare provider
- Overcome enrollment document mistakes and get approved faster
- Head off the most common PECOS errors when filing CMS forms 855I and 855R
- Decrease provider enrollment turnaround times with simple online submission tactics
- Reduce Medicare enrollment denials with easy-to-use tips that make all the difference
- Easily choose the correct CMS 855 form to improve first time approvals
- And so much more…
IMPORTANT: Medicare CMS forms 855I and 855R are utilized for providers of outpatient Part B services.
- CMS-855I: Medicare Enrollment Application for Physicians and Non-Physician Practitioners
- CMS-855R: Medicare Enrollment Application for Reassignment of Medicare Benefits
You can cut through the confusion and frustration of submitting your Medicare enrollment and reassignments through PECOS easier than you ever thought possible. By investing just 90 minutes of your time, you can gain the skills you need to master PECOS. Don’t wait, order this must-have online training today.
Tammy has 23 years healthcare administration experience and 10 years experience in credentials verification and provider enrollment. Prior to becoming a consultant, Tammy managed an NCQA accredited CVO that performed centralized credentials verification, provider enrollment and payer credentialing for a large health system in eastern North Carolina. Tammy has extensive experience with CMS, TJC and NCQA requirements for provider credentialing and medical staff services.
Tammy is dual-certified by the National Association Medical Staff Services (NAMSS) as a Certified Professional Medical Services Management (CPMSM) and Certified Provider Credentialing Specialist (CPCS).
Went through step by step. Explained NPPES and I & A well.
We enjoyed it. It was informative.
Very helpful in completing the application.
Very good information for certain details.