There is a quicker, easier way to get your job done. A simpler way to track the millions of details that everyone at your practice depends on you for. The answer is right in front of you: Microsoft Excel®.
By learning a few simple Excel tricks, you can better track provider enrollments, more easily calculate fee schedules, avoid missing credentialing deadlines, effortlessly chart employee productivity/work hours, speed up patient survey analysis, and so much more.
All it takes is a little help, and Excel expert and educator, Dennis Taylor, can show you how.
During Dennis’ online training, he’ll walk you through everything you need to make Excel work harder for you. This training will provide you with actionable advice you can put to use immediately. These proven Excel strategies will help you more efficiently and effectively manage your practice. You’ll reduce your stress and regain hours of valuable time.
By attending this online training, you’ll get practical Excel tactics necessary to make your job easier and more productive. Here are just a few of the essential skills you’ll walk away with:
- Rapidly cross-reference fee schedule data to save hours on complex reporting
- More easily adjust column widths and row heights without commands
- Navigate seamlessly through multiple worksheets to avoid missed credentialing deadlines
- Quickly create charts that illustrate and clearly communicate revenue streams
- Simplify patient information data entry and save time with vital keystroke shortcuts
- Build lists of dates, times, and values with easy-to-remember techniques
- Import Medicare or insurance data to create customized reports
- Replace multi-step commands to Copy, Cut, and Paste data with simple dragging techniques
- Filter and Sort large lists – see just the data you need and locate items quickly
- Increase and decrease values in a range without ever setting up formulas
- Use a special mouse technique to more quickly and easily zoom in and out
- And so much more…
IMPORTANT: This online training is specifically designed to help PRACTICE MANAGERS, just like you, manage mounds of practice data and information with few complications. By the end of this training, you’ll be able to confidently utilize Excel to slice, dice and organize your data to make it specifically targeted to meet your needs – making your life easier and less stressful.
Stop wasting the limited amount of time you have by running reports that don’t really tell you what you need to know. There’s a quicker, easier way to manage your healthcare data — and your practice. Don’t wait, register today.
Dennis is the author of Teach Yourself Microsoft Excel 2000 and a co-author of four other books on spreadsheet software.
He has developed customized Excel courses for specific clients, and has recorded over 180 hours of Excel training courses for Lynda.com.
Since 2006 he has presented over 600 public webinars on a variety of Excel topics. Dennis has taught over 5,000 seminars and classes and has led numerous training sessions with Apple, IBM, Lexmark, Texaco, Raytheon, Northrop-Grumman, and various federal and state agencies.