Stop wasting hundreds of HOURS working in Excel® because of what you’ve never been taught!
You may not realize it, but you’re using command sequences, formatting processes, chart configurations and formulas that are terribly inefficient. However, with a few proven tips, tricks and shortcuts you can complete your work in Excel more quickly, accurately and with less stress.
In only 90 minutes, Excel expert and trainer, Dennis Taylor, will help you master more than 100 tips that’ll make you a power user. You’ll instantly be more proficient using Excel and get an immediate return on your investment by saving hours per week on your Excel projects.
Dennis has trained over 50,000 professionals, just like you, on these proven Excel efficiency skills. Let him help you by viewing his online training session. Here are just a few of the proven tactics you’ll master in this 90-minute online training:
- Rapidly cross reference data to save hours on your most complex projects
- Navigate seamlessly through multiple worksheets/workbooks to meet more deadlines
- Quickly create charts that illustrate your data and help you communicate its impact to others
- Simplify data entry for you and your team with vital keystroke shortcuts
- Build lists of dates, times, or values with easy to remember commands
- Adjust column-widths and row heights without commands
- Replace multi-step commands to Copy, Cut, and Paste data with simple dragging techniques
- Increase and decrease values in a range without ever setting up formulas
- Use a special mouse technique to quickly zoom in and out on a worksheet
- And so much more…
This webinar is filled with dozens of tips (not found in standard courseware) that let you achieve immediate productivity gains. Most Excel users are not utilizing the full power of this software – you need these shortcuts and techniques to make you a more proficient and powerful Excel user. For example, learn what you can do with a SINGLE KEYSTROKE SHORTCUT:
- Display/hide all worksheet formulas instantly
- Create charts, complete with legend and scaling
- Add a new worksheet to the current workbook
- Enter today’s date or the current time without typing
- Select all contiguous data prior to formatting or copying
- Enter totals along the bottom and right side of numerical data
- Activate dozens of formatting options not available in the standard ribbon menu
- Format time-based data in AM/PM and date-based data in dd-mmm-yy format
IMPORTANT: This topic will cover all recent versions of Excel® – 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007. Some familiarity with Excel is a pre-requisite, as many topics covered pre-suppose some Excel knowledge and would not be appropriate for those who have never used the program.
Stop under-utilizing this popular and powerful software. After attending this online training, you’ll feel more comfortable using Excel, you’ll know how to reduce data entry drudgery, simplify column and row adjustments, clean up inaccurate data, copy and paste by dragging data, instantly create charts, and much more.
Dennis is the author of Teach Yourself Microsoft Excel 2000 and a co-author of four other books on spreadsheet software.
He has developed customized Excel courses for specific clients, and has recorded over 180 hours of Excel training courses for Lynda.com.
Since 2006 he has presented over 600 public webinars on a variety of Excel topics. Dennis has taught over 5,000 seminars and classes and has led numerous training sessions with Apple, IBM, Lexmark, Texaco, Raytheon, Northrop-Grumman, and various federal and state agencies.