Amanda Waesch, Esq., is a healthcare Attorney at Brennan, Manna & Diamond. Her practice focuses on healthcare, employment law and healthcare litigation across the country. She advises healthcare providers including practices and hospitals on reviewing and litigating employment agreements; non-compete agreements and severance agreements. Her work has benefited physicians and administrators in drafting and reviewing employer handbooks, as well as management and training issues.
HHS Portal Reporting Tactics to Keep Your Provider Relief Money
HHS’ Phase 2 reporting deadline is fast-approaching. New reporting requirements have made using the Provider Relief Fund Reporting Portal more time-consuming and complicated, leaving you at greater risk of having to pay back your funding. HHS provider relief fund.
SUBMISSION WARNING: If you received Phase 1 funding and have not yet completed your report, you are considered non-compliant and must report immediately. HHS provider relief fund.
Updated guidelines for practices who have filed or are considering filing bankruptcy; have merged, been acquired, or consolidated; or who spent more than $750,000 in one federal year must be understood to avoid incorrect reporting. Clarification on what non-financial data you need to collect, as well as its purpose, further muddied the waters.
The good news is help is available! HHS provider relief fund.
This where healthcare attorney, Amanda L. Waesch, Esq. can help. During her upcoming live online training session on Thursday, February 3rd at 1pm ET, Amanda will provide you with step-by-step guidance on how you can correctly complete your forgiveness application. She’ll walk you through how best to determine your allowable expenses to help ensure you qualify for full forgiveness and keep all of the money you’ve received.
Here are just a few of the HHS Relief Fund reporting portal and application questions you’ll get answered during this upcoming 90-minute online training:
- What is the best way to track your PRF funds and what documentation do you need to retain?
- What dates can you use for your loss of revenue reporting?
- How do you find out if you received money from the general or targeted fund?
- Where can you access worksheets to assist with HHS PRF reporting?
- What is the most up-to-date definition of lost revenue and how do you calculate it?
- How do you register for the reporting portal and what is the deadline?
- Can you use HHS funds for payroll, rent, and utilities after exhausting PPP funds for qualified expenses?
- What specific expenses count as COVID-related expenses?
- Could you have to pay back money because of HHS requirement changes since the initial program rollout?
- And much more!
The HHS funding reporting rules get more confusing with every update – which means complying with them now will be more challenging than ever. Don’t take the chance of incorrectly reporting how you used your Provider Relief Funds. Sign up for this upcoming 90-minute online training to get advice based on actual portal access so you can be sure to report your data right the first time.
During this online training, Amanda will help you avoid reporting mistakes including missing requirements, accurately and optimally reporting your fund usage. With this training, you’ll be able to accurately report your funds in the best light possible and be able to keep more of the emergency relief money you received.
Don’t wait another minute, sign up for this must-attend online training session today!