Amanda Waesch, Esq., is a healthcare Attorney at Brennan, Manna & Diamond. Her practice focuses on healthcare, employment law and healthcare litigation across the country. She advises healthcare providers including practices and hospitals on reviewing and litigating employment agreements; non-compete agreements and severance agreements. Her work has benefited physicians and administrators in drafting and reviewing employer handbooks, as well as management and training issues.
Keep Your HHS Provider Relief Money, New Forgiveness Rules Key
IMPORTANT: You still have time to be forgiven for the HHS funds you’ve received to help you through the pandemic (there is no longer a Feb 15th deadline standing in your way).
On January 15th, HHS updated the reporting requirements for how you can be completely forgiven for your COVID-19 emergency relief grant.
Your practice’s financial success depends on you meeting ALL of these rules, accurately completing the new reporting application steps, and correctly filling out the new forms. Bottom line, whether you keep 100% of your HHS funds, or have to pay the money back with penalties, depends on YOU.
The good news is help is available! HHS Relief Fund Reporting Requirements.
That’s where healthcare employment law attorney, Amanda L. Waesch, Esq. can help. During her upcoming online training session on Wednesday, March 10th at 1 pm ET, she will provide you with step-by-step guidance on how you can correctly complete your forgiveness application.
She’ll walk you through how best to determine your allowable expenses to help ensure you qualify for full forgiveness and keep all of the money you’ve received.
Here are just a few of the HHS Relief Fund reporting portal and application questions you’ll get answered during this upcoming 60-minute online training:
- What is the best way to track your PRF funds and what documentation do you need to retain?
- What dates can you use for your loss of revenue reporting?
- How do you find out if you received money from the general or targeted fund?
- Where can you access worksheets to assist with HHS PRF reporting?
- What is the most up-to-date definition of lost revenue and how do you calculate it?
- How do you register for the reporting portal and what is the deadline?
- Can you use HHS funds for payroll, rent, and utilities after exhausting PPP funds for qualified expenses?
- What specific expenses counts as operating expenses from patient care?
- Could you have to pay back money because of HHS requirement changes since the initial program rollout?
- And much more!
HHS funding guidelines get more confusing with every update. You can’t afford to miss out on these top reporting strategies for HHS PRF. Without this information you risk paying back all of your provider relief.
By attending this session, Amanda will help you avoid reporting mistakes including missing requirements or not optimally using the money and stop your practice from facing a financial nightmare.
With this training, you will be able to report for your funds in the best way and be able to keep all of your emergency relief funds.
Don’t wait another minute, sign up for this online training session today! HHS Relief Fund Reporting Requirements.