Injury codes affect just about every specialty from orthopedics to ophthalmology. If your practice treats even 1 patient for any type of injury, you must master these codes in order to get your claims paid.
Coding expert and educator, Lynn M Anderanin, CPC, CPPM, CPC-I, COSC, CPMA, will walk you through exactly how you can accurately incorporate the injury codes into your practice.
Here are just a few of the practical, real-world strategies you’ll receive that will help you successfully add the ICD-10-CM injury codes so that your injury claims get paid more quickly and often:
- Avoid coding confusion for facial injuries with a breakdown of the massive code changes
- Accurately utilize new Salter Harris fractures codes previously not available
- Overcome complexities of 7th character for initial and subsequent encounters
- Master all major ICD-10-CM Chapter 19 new, modified and deleted codes
- Don’t let deleted concussion codes cause your claims to get kicked back
- Easily add new foot injury diagnosis codes for higher pay up
- Stop lost revenue for cardiac/vascular prosthetic devices, implants and grafts
- Increase reimbursement for neuostimulator implantation problems
- Get more of your T and S code claims paid
- And so much more…
Don’t let the ICD-10-CM injury codes cause you financial trouble. Order this 60-minute, training session today.
She has 35-years experience in all areas of physician practice management, compliance, coding and reimbursement. She leads a team of more than 65 certified professional coders.
She is certified as a professional coder and practice manager. Lynn has spoken at American Academy of Professional Coders’ (AAPC) national conferences, workshops, and audio conferences and is a former member of the AAPC’s National Advisory Board. She is also the founder of her Local AAPC Chapter.