If you are not utilizing your NPPES account to avoid getting hit with expensive violation penalties and to get your claims paid more quickly – YOU ARE MISSING OUT.
Your CMS National Plan and Provider Enumeration System (NPPES) account is about so much more than just acquiring a National Provider Identifier (NPI), but maintaining it accurately and compliantly can be confusing and frustrating!
Whether you have just one or 50 accounts to manage, you can improve your results with expert guidance from nationally certified credentialing specialist, Yesenia Servin, CPMSM, PESC.
During her upcoming, 60-minute online training session, on Tuesday, July 14th at 1pm ET, Yesenia will walk you through how to successfully register, maintain, and navigate through your NPPES profile.
Here are several of the plain-English, easy-to-implement NPPES account management tactics you’ll receive by attending this upcoming, 60-minute online training:
- Create a strong I & A to securely access CMS systems such as NPPES & PECOS
- Utilize the surrogacy program to easily manage multiple NPPES accounts within your own account
- Accurately and efficiently complete an NPPES registration on the first try
- Manage multiple NPI profiles within your own account
- Use PECOS to speed up your Medicare application process
- Avoid claim denials and enrollment delays with regular NPPES account updates
- Head off CMS penalties for failure to comply with NPPES account requirements
- Reduce the audits and fines for inconsistencies within provider professional registrations
- Incorporate NPPES review & surrogacy into your provider on-boarding process
- And so much more…
The NPPES interface is complex and confusing. Even so, in order to be paid, you are required to comply with specific requirements. This upcoming online training will walk you through exactly how to comply with NPPES rules so you can save time, improve accuracy, and get paid faster.
Don’t waste hours creating or maintaining an NPPES account incorrectly. Yesenia will walk you through the registration and help you master the 7 mandatory tabs that you need to complete. Additionally, she’ll show you how to use the surrogacy option to make managing your account and complying with requirements faster and easier.
If your NPPES account has any incorrect or incomplete information, it will result in delays and denials for your claims and provider enrollments.
Don’t take a chance! Sign up for this upcoming, expert-led online training today.
Yesenia Servin is a nationally certified credentialing specialist, with over 20 years of experience in healthcare credentialing, contracting and payer enrollment. Her background includes working with various healthcare organizations, Durable Medical Equipment (DME), Managed Care Organizations (MCO), Community Mental Health Centers (CMHC), and Academic Health Systems.
In addition to her role with Loyola University Medical Center, Yesenia has built her professional consultation business to serve healthcare professionals of all specialties. As a well-rounded credentialing specialist, her expertise extends through managing both provider credentialing and payer credentialing and enrollment.
Yesenia enjoys spending time with her family and jumping into the mini-van with them for a road-trip.