It is up to you. Your nursing staff can either play a critical role in your practice’s success or its failure.
It’s not enough anymore for your nurses to be JUST amazing clinically. Your nursing team negatively interacting with your patients has very real, hard-hitting consequences for your practice (i.e. negative MACRA scores, reduced Medicare reimbursement, massive HIPAA penalties, high patient attrition, low profitability, etc.).
Keeping your patients satisfied isn’t just a nicety, it’s a matter of survival. This is where medical practice and service expert, Tracy Bird, FACMPE, CPC, CPMA, CEMC, AAPC Fellow, can help. Based on her 40 years of healthcare practice experience, Tracy presented a targeted, 60-minute online training session specifically to help your nurses improve their patient interactions and satisfaction, which has enormous benefits to your practice.
Here are just a few of the practical, action-oriented tactics your nursing team will benefit from by watching this 60-minute online training:
- Turn the angriest patient into your biggest cheerleader with transparent communication tool
- Use redirection to cut off even the chattiest patient and leave them smiling
- Create amazing first impressions in 30 seconds that patients will remember
- Improve patient compliance with simple telephone communication skills
- Protect against privacy leaks, make patients feel safe, stop HIPAA penalties
- Put patients at ease while taking their vitals with proven language that breeds confidence
- Build strong patient relationships without crossing any lines
- Boost MACRA scores by Integrating mood altering language into patient interviews
- Head off damaging impressions with simple eye contact greetings that work
- Avoid common phrases that lead to dissatisfied patients in a snap
- Incorporate communication soft skills to cut attrition and create memorable patient experiences
- And so much more…
Who should watch? All office-based/outpatient nurses, regardless of their experience, should attend this valuable training.
Don’t make the mistake of leaving how your nurses engage with your patients up to chance. Have your entire nursing team viewing this can’t-miss online training, and give them the tools they need to improve your patient engagement, and your overall profitability.
In just 60 short minutes, your entire nursing team can gain proven skills necessary to help your practice keep patients longer, get paid more, and be more successful. Don’t wait, order this online training today.
Tracy has over 40 years of experience in various specialties in the areas of practice management, billing and coding, including training, communications, and policy and procedure development.
She is an ACMPE Fellow with MGMA, a Certified Professional Coder (CPC), a Certified Professional Medical Auditor (CMPA), a Certified Evaluation and Management Auditor (CEMC) a Certified Professional Medical Coding Curriculum instructor (CPC-I), and an AAPC Fellow. Tracy is co-founder and past president of the NE Kansas Chapter of AAPC, a past president of MGMA-GKC and is currently serving on the Certification Commission for National MGMA and a State Liaison to Oklahoma, Louisiana, and Kentucky.