The recent coronavirus pandemic has turned your practice upside down, and that includes how you schedule patients.
If you continue to use the same old pre-COVID-19 scheduling strategies, your practice’s bottom line will most certainly suffer. The good news is there are proven scheduling processes you can implement that will help your practice run smoothly, safely and profitably.
This is where nationally recognized practice management consultant, Tracy Bird, FACMPE, CPC, CPMA, CEMC, CPC-I, can help.
On Thursday, April 9th at 1:00pm ET, during her upcoming 60-minute online training session, Tracy will tell you exactly how you can adapt your practice’s scheduling to smoothly navigate the COVID-19 pandemic. By attending this expert-led online training, you’ll learn to master COVID-19 scheduling options with step-by-step practical advice.
Here are just a few of the easy-to-implement practice scheduling tactics you’ll receive by attending this upcoming online training:
- Triage patients quickly between a telehealth or in-person visit
- Easy to implement tactics to prevent crowding in your waiting room
- Timelines for postponing routine patients to avoid unnecessary exposure to virus
- Implement telephone check in and text messaging to help streamline patient flow
- Cut down on face-to-face communications with posted notices and other communications
- Train frontline staff on how to calm patient concerns
- Explain virtual service options to patients without violating HIPAA regulations
- Determine what qualifies for out-of-network waivers, and ensure you get paid
- Handle requests for new patient visits during the COVID-19 pandemic
- Proactively communicate with patients using social media and your website
- Successfully isolate patients who show COVID-19 symptoms to protect patients and staff
- Identify when it’s acceptable to waive copays, and when it will get you into trouble
- Compliantly call, text, and email patients to provide care amid changing privacy regulations
- Manage return to work letter requests quickly and efficiently, and without violating HIPAA
- Proven strategies to get patients to use patient portals for communication with physicians and staff
- And so much more…
Who Should Attend? This expert-led online training is perfect for any practice wanting to optimize their efficiency, safety and profitability when scheduling patients during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Since COVID-19 exploded into your practice just a few weeks ago, the status quo just won’t cut it any longer. An important part of the transition is figuring out how to optimally schedule your patients to ensure that your practice continues to run smoothly, spread of the virus is kept to a minimum, and revenue remains strong.
Don’t wait. Get proven practice scheduling advice that will help you and your practice survive during the turbulence of COVID-19. Sign up for this must-attend online training today.
IMPORTANT: Attendance is limited to the first 50 registrants to ensure that Tracy has plenty of time to respond to audience concerns and questions.
To guarantee access to this training, it is recommended that you register now.
Tracy has over 40 years of experience in various specialties in the areas of practice management, billing and coding, including training, communications, and policy and procedure development.
She is an ACMPE Fellow with MGMA, a Certified Professional Coder (CPC), a Certified Professional Medical Auditor (CMPA), a Certified Evaluation and Management Auditor (CEMC) a Certified Professional Medical Coding Curriculum instructor (CPC-I), and an AAPC Fellow. Tracy is co-founder and past president of the NE Kansas Chapter of AAPC, a past president of MGMA-GKC and is currently serving as the Chair of the Certification Commission for National MGMA.