Don’t make the mistake of walking away if you get dropped from your insurance panel. You CAN get those patients back, and you don’t have to pay thousands to an attorney to do it.
You may never know why a payor excludes you from seeing their patients. The bottom line is it doesn’t really matter. Once you receive the notification, it’s done. Now, it is up to you to change it. Getting reactivated IS possible when you have a proven strategy in your arsenal.
This is where contracting and credentialing expert, Olga Khabinskay, MBA, COO, can help. During a 60-minute online training, Olga will provide you with a proven, step-by-step plan of attack to get you back on an insurance plan after you’ve been excluded. This training will also help take action to head off deactivation in the first place.
Below are just a few of the proven payor contract reactivation strategies you’ll receive by attending this expert-led online training:
- Determine when provisional enrollment can help you get your patients back
- Master deactivation appeal with Medicaid and Medicare managed care
- Avoid thousands in legal fees, know when, if ever, to get your attorney involved
- Use OPMC cases and your rights after exclusion to get reactivated
- Get your payer contract reinstated, even after you’ve missed a revalidation deadline
- Stop payer 60 and 90-day contract requirements from taking your patients
- Cut through the confusion of the appeals process to get your good standing back
- Proven strategies to get you back on an insurance panel and get your patients back
- Use multi-state insurance reactivation processes to speed up your appeal
- Get your state’s department of insurance to help with your provider rights
- Identify simple recredentialing mistakes before they get you excluded
- And so much more…
Getting excluded from an insurance plan can happen to anyone (even if you have a perfect license record). But you don’t have to accept their decision. There are specific actions you can take to avoid losing a deactivated plan’s patients. By attending this online training, you’ll know how to fight back and how to get your contract exclusions overturned.
Don’t wait! Sign up today for this expert-led payor contract reactivation training to secure your access.
Olga Khabinskay, MBA, is Chief Operating Officer with WCH Service Bureau, a leading medical billing and credentialing company. She has 18 years of frontline experience in provider credentialing, contract negotiations, billing processes and medical practice operations. Olga has a mastery of state and federal regulations and uses her expertise to help providers ethically optimize their compliance and reimbursements.
Olga is a member of the American Medical Billing Association (AMBA), American Health Information Management Association (AHIMA), American Association of Professional Coders (AAPC), Professional Association of Healthcare Office Management (PAHCOM) and Health Care Compliance Association (HCCA). She graduated with a B.A. from Adelphi University and has her Master’s in healthcare management.