Whether you like it or not, you MUST master CMS’ PECOS (Provider Enrollment, Chain and Ownership System) online credentialing system to be reimbursed by Medicare – and some private payers too. This is true for both your existing and new Medicare providers alike.
CMS has strict guidelines for proper completion and compliance with their PECOS system. Just one simple mistake can have disastrous consequences. Your providers can lose their hospital privileges, get kicked off of insurance panels, and have their reimbursement stopped.
There’s a lot riding on you getting it right, but all too often you are left to figure it out on your own. Well, now you can get the help you need. Billing and credentialing expert, Stephanie Thomas, CPC, CANPC, will take you through the PECOS system PAGE BY PAGE. In just 60 minutes, you’ll receive the completion tactics you need to comply with PECOS – getting it right the first time.
Here are several of the plain-English, easy-to-implement credentialing tactics you’ll receive by completing this 60-minute online training:
- Avoid top PECOS roadblocks and keep your providers in good standing
- Accurately utilize I&A, PECOS, NPPES, to improve enrollment approvals
- Speed up your PECOS enrollment processing time
- Avoid revalidation deadlines with PECOS’ Medicare Revalidation Lookup Tool
- Head off deactivation for the most common revalidation errors
- Meet MAC requests quickly and more accurately
- Successfully change ownership or control of PECOS accounts
- Efficiently manage organizational and individual practitioner enrollments
- Get your new providers seeing patients and getting paid faster and easier
- Avoid rejections due to incomplete forms with easy double-check process
- Stop delayed payer payments for out of date NPI number
- And so much more…
Who should watch? Anyone responsible for enrolling and/or credentialing providers or organization utilizing the PECOS system will find this training extremely valuable.
Mastering the various credentialing and enrollment requirements of PECOS is essential to the continued success and compliance of your organization. This training will hold your hand and walk you through each page of the PECOS enrollment system. The expert strategies you receive will allow you to more accurately and successfully manage the nuances of this tricky system.
Whether you’re enrolling your provider in Medicare for the first time, modifying an existing account or removing a practitioner from your group, this training will provide you with the tools you need to successfully utilize the PECOS system. Don’t wait, order this must-attend online training today.
Stephanie has 17 years of experience doing medical billing and coding in a variety of specialties. She has earned her credentials as both a Certified Professional Coder® (CPC®) AND a Certified Pain and Anesthesia Coder (CANPC®).
Billing is Stephanie’s passion. She has made it her mission to work with practices across the country to help them ethically and more efficiently maximize their reimbursements. She does this by simplifying complex coding and billing rules and educating providers and staff on proper utilization techniques.
She is a proven coding and billing educator, and regularly speaks at both local and national events