The consequences of incorrect provider enrollment and credentialing are extreme. Your provider can be terminated from payer networks, lose hospital admitting privileges, and see dramatic reductions in new patients and revenue.
Sure, much regarding provider credentialing isn’t rocket science, but there are specific nuances that can trip you up and lead to serious reimbursement backlash. However, with a little guidance, you could avoid these devastating revenue delays due to credentialing errors and ensure that your revenue keeps flowing.
That’s where credentialing and enrollment expert, Tracey Tokheim, can help. During her 90-minute online training session, she’ll walk you through the most important aspects of provider credentialing and enrollment, and help you ensure everything sails through the approval process the first time.
Here are just a few of the step-by-step enrollment and credentialing strategies you’ll receive by attending this online training:
- Proven process to overcome the top barriers to successful enrollment
- Identify application red flags fast and stop them from hurting your revenue
- Avoid missed deadlines with proven provider enrollment activity tracking
- Master electronic database application processes
- Pin down clear hand-offs to avoid details falling through the cracks
- Implement proven expirables management and stop being dropped
- More easily and in less time check the status of your application
- Determine whether you need to credential providers with EVERY single plan that your patients may have
- Speed up payments for newly licensed non-physician practitioners
- Proven Initial Application Process Checklist to head off missed deadlines
- Head off the most common references errors
- And so much more…
Unlike hospitals that have entire departments dedicated to credentialing, you probably got handed this responsibility in addition to the mounds of other duties you tackle every day. And maybe you’ve never been trained on how to correctly credential your providers, you were just expected to figure it out on your own. Well, you are not alone.
Don’t submit another application or credentialing update without signing up for this must-see training. Sign up today.
A recognized leader known for crafting strategic vision to achieve business goals through the development and execution of process efficiency, out-of-the box thinking, and key management partnerships.
While serving as a Product Line Senior Director with Aperture Credentialing, LLC, Tracey has achieved a strong customer collaboration to secure customer commitment to efficient provider enrollment/credentialing and the use of our products to get to a very efficient process.
Tracey’s career is comprised of over fifteen years management experience and over ten years project management execution while being recognized by staff for exceptional customer focus and employee recognition opportunity as “One of our Best” nominated by employees and leaders.
Tracey has dedicated her adult career to health care organizations experiencing process failure and been a part of achieving process success, execution successful implementation of training and process change, and leaves a mark as a leader by example.
Tracey holds a Master’s in Business Administration and Project Management and donates time and dollars to help children play sports who otherwise cannot afford it. She also has a passion for the outdoors while spending time with family and on her Harley. Tracey lives in Minnesota hence being outdoors is a love and a must. Even in the cold!!!
The webinar was extremely informative. I love Tracey! Sign me up for all her classes!
Very good. The webinar was very simple and easy to understand.
The webinar was very helpful. I loved all the information provided!