Staff conflict will ruin your practice from the inside out. Gossip, cliques, anger, stress, etc. is a recipe for disaster. You must be able to diffuse these situations, or risk losing employees, patients and revenue.
Leaving staff conflicts unchecked almost guarantees that your practice’s atmosphere will soon turn toxic. When this happens, patient satisfaction plummets, and they find another practice. It will also take a toll on your top performing staff who will seek employment in a better work environment.
Fortunately, help is available.
That’s where nationally recognized practice management expert, Owen Dahl, comes in. During his online training session, he’ll give you step-by-step advice on how to stop staff conflict in its tracks. You’ll walk away from this training with proven strategies to better manage staff situations where anger, stress, and anxiety take over. Ultimately, you’ll learn how improve employee overall performance and build your practice revenue.
Here are just a few of the proven strategies you’ll learn to help you reduce staff conflict and diffuse stressful, angry situations, during this 90-minute online training:
- Keep patients returning, cut out passive-aggressive behavior
- Effective strategies to reduce extra tensions from this year’s unusual holiday season
- Decrease staff attrition, communication tips deliver swift, just resolution
- Proven steps prevent small conflicts from turning into full-blown confrontations
- Key words you should use when discussing sensitive situations
- Implement long-term solutions, identify the underlying reason for staff turmoil
- When and how to step in to resolve conflict between a manager and employee
- Sooth frayed nerves and promote meaningful discussions with expert body language
- How to unite your staff without traditional holiday parties
- Defend disciplinary action, properly document staff behavioral problems like yelling
- Improve peer relationships by creating personal development plans that work
- Develop policies and procedures that weed out internal turmoil and reward productivity and professionalism
- And much more!
Your employees are not always going to get along. Staff conflict is inevitable — high pressure, demanding workloads, and differing personalities can all lead to trouble. And while you may not be able to eliminate all internal unrest, you can handle it effectively and fairly. By attending this online training, you’ll have the tools and tactics you need to confidently manage your staff’s turbulence and hold onto your top performers – and patients too.
Staff and patients are expensive and time-consuming to replace. In this session, practice management expert Owen will walk you through specific conflict-resolution strategies that greatly reduce your risk of increasing patient attrition and staff turnover.
Register today. Your practice is counting on you to reduce staff disturbances and hold onto your patients and top employees during this topsy-turvy time.
Owen is a principal of Owen Dahl Consulting, in The Woodlands, Texas. He has 53 years of experience in consulting, running a medical billing service and managing medical practices. He was also a hospital administrator. Owen speaks across the country on medical practice issues related to strategic planning, Lean and Six Sigma, culture, human resource management and the revenue cycle.
He is an adjunct professor at the University of New Orleans, the author of Think Business – Medical practice quality, efficiency and profit, contributing author of the popular book Lean Six Sigma for the Medical Practice and recently published Integration of Behavioral Health Into Medical Homes: A Rapid Implementation Guide. Owen received his Bachelor’s degree in Hospital Administration at Concordia College, Moorhead, MN and his Master’s from the University of Northern Colorado. He recently achieved his Lean Six Sigma Master Black Belt through Villanova University. He served in the USAF.
Loved it! I felt the presentation was well put together.
Innovative Sleep Centers, PLLC, Clinical Operations Director