You can get paid 12% more from your insurance contracts. Renegotiating Insurance Contracts.
Payers want to lock you into a contract at the lowest possible rate. The contracts you sign are complex and overwhelming, and designed to trip you up.
And if you let them, payers will find ways to reduce your rates during renegotiations, too. But this can only happen if you let it. The good news is you can successfully renegotiate your insurance contracts. If you know how …
And payer contract negotiation expert, Prerna Marwah, MBA, can show you how. During her 60-minute, online training session, Prerna will show you exactly how to identify opportunities in your current contract, hold your payers accountable, and negotiate stronger contracts that boost the much-deserved reimbursement you receive.
Here are just a few of the proven payer contract renegotiation tactics you’ll receive by attending this 60-minute online training:
- Dissect your current contracts to identify opportunities during renegotiations
- Create a contract analysis sheet to customize carrier renegotiations, improve results
- Decrease surprise rate reductions by better negotiating unilateral amendment section
- Easily determine whether to stay or leave a carrier contract
- Uncover hidden reimbursement cutters and get them removed from your contracts
- Find out what carriers DON’T want you to know, and how to combat them
- Practical tactics that get insurers to negotiate with you
- Negotiate terms for payment turnarounds and get payers to stick to them
- Proven renegotiation process to help you get more of what you want
- Identify your ideal Medicare reimbursement percentage to empower your negotiations
- Hold your payers’ accountable for what they agree to
- Pinpoint escalation steps when insurers won’t respond to your requests
- Stop missing out on little known revenue opportunities
- And so much more…
You CAN maximize your revenue and optimize the numerous terms of your payer contracts by implementing the proven processes you’ll receive during this must-attend, expert-led training.
It is time for you to be in charge of your payer contract renegotiations. This training event will walk you through the entire contract renegotiation process – step-by-step. You’ll walk away from this training with the know-how to more effectively renegotiate your payer contracts and take control of your practice’s success. Renegotiating Insurance Contracts.
Added Bonus: Register for this online training, and you will also receive a downloadable Excel file that has all of fields you need to analyze your PPO contracts. This tool will help you more easily identify which codes are being under-reimbursed for you to target in your renegotiations. The file also helps you add allowables by payer so you can easily include them in your comparison for additional contract analysis.
*Tool will be included with your presentation handouts. And Renegotiating Insurance Contracts.
Prerna Marwah is an experienced healthcare professional and brings to the table a wealth of knowledge in contract management and negotiation, practice management, financial management, and healthcare operations. She has an intense understanding of the managed care systems including Medicare, Managed Care Organizations, IPAs and PHOs and its dealings with primary care physicians and specialists. Prerna received her Masters in Business Administration in 2002 and has been in the healthcare field for over 17 years.
She currently runs a medical billing & consulting practice in California and works with a wide variety of specialties including pathology, sleep medicine, urgent care, primary care, neuro surgery, orthopedic surgery, dermatology, and oncology just to list a few.
very good presentation which provided a nice step by step layout. The presenter did a nice job of sharing her knowledge and experience throughout the webinar.
The webinar was executed well and was very informative.
The webinar was great! It provided helpful, visual examples and stories.