You have no choice. You must complete your Medicare provider enrollment forms 855I and 855R correctly, down to the letter, the first time, or risk not being paid.
Whether you use PECOS (Provider Enrollment, Chain, and Ownership System) or submit your Medicare provider enrollment forms manually, missing even one small step can have disastrous consequences for BOTH your new and existing providers. This is especially important considering the recent changes to the PECOS submission process.
Even a small blunder can bring your Medicare reimbursement to a halt – or worse, result in your providers not being able to see Medicare patients at all. Side-stepping the commonplace pitfalls that occur during the complex Medicare provider enrollment process is not easy. However, it is necessary if you want to get your new providers approved quickly and maintain your existing providers’ ability to be reimbursed by Medicare.
Fortunately, you don’t have to figure this out on your own…
This is where enrollment expert, Dreama Sloan-Kelly, MD, CCS, CPC, can help. During this online training session, Dr. Sloan-Kelly walk you through each part of the PECOS-driven CMS Forms 855I and 855R step-by-step. In only 60 minutes, you’ll receive proven strategies to ensure you get it right the first time.
Here are just a few examples of the expert Medicare enrollment advice you’ll receive by attending this online training:
- Avoid missing Medicare submission deadlines to keep your cash flowing
- Expedite cashflow, prevent common form errors when adding and terminating practitioners
- Uncover Physician Assistant Medicare enrollment differences to get approved more quickly
- Stop wasting your time enrolling practitioners that are not Medicare qualified
- Identify the correct number of reassignments needed for multi-location practices
- Collect required follow-up documentation to prevent delays and denials
- Master Medicare Program Integrity Regulatory requirements to avoid rule violations
- Proven tactics to speed up the approval of new practitioners and get paid faster
- Comply with special considerations when terminating practitioner reassignments
- Create a practical Medicare enrollment/termination checklist to get it right every time
- Set up an airtight follow-up plan to keep track of application statuses
- Transition an ordering/referring practitioner to one that can bill Medicare directly
- Ace the reviewal process when enrolling an existing Medicare provider into another MAC
- Correctly fill out paper Form 855I so Medicare doesn’t toss it out
- Differentiate between enrollment for ordering/referring vs. billing professional services
- And so much more . . .
Whether it’s your first time filling out CMS enrollment forms 855I and 855R, or you’ve been doing it for years, you’ll walk away from this upcoming training with actionable how-to tactics to help make your Medicare enrollment process easier and more successful – the first time.
During this practical online training, you’ll receive a detailed breakdown of every single step you must take to accurately complete and update your provider Medicare enrollment forms 855I and 855R – helping you avoid Medicare payment delays and denials. You’ll get the proven strategies and tools you need to seamlessly overcome Medicare provider enrollment stumbling blocks for both new and existing providers.
Don’t delay. Sign up for this expert-led online training today.
Dreama Sloan-Kelly, MD, CCS, CPC has over 14 years of experience in the medical field. A graduate of Wellesley College and Tufts University School of Medicine she has a varied background including clinical, billing, and coding. As CEO of Dr. Sloan-Kelly Consulting, Dreama speaks at various seminars, imparting her knowledge in an upbeat, matter of fact, manner.
Her goal is get the pertinent information to the attendee, minimize the nonsense, and make sure everyone has fun at the same time. Dreama works with practices one on one, through coding consulting. She offers in-services seminars that can be held on or off-site. Dreama has learned in most seminars you spend a whole day only getting 20% of what you need, and 80% you leave – she has made it her goal to carve out the 20% that you need and giving you the take home message that will help you and your practice.
The overall experience was seemless. It was helpful to have the handouts ahead of time. The presenter was engaging, knowledgeable, and articulate.
The webinar was informative, concise, and set aside time for the Q&A.