Annual Training Subscription:
Proven Online Training for Your Entire Office
New features for subscription administrators are NOW LIVE! These new upgrades will allow you to add multiple account users, assign online trainings to one or multiple users, pull reports of training progress by user, and so much more!
As an Annual Training Subscriber, you and your team will benefit from an all-access pass to over 200+ front-line, how-to trainings available specific to the needs of physician practices. This includes ALL live and on-demand trainings.
Each training is designed to break down the most complex rules and regulations to help you be more compliant, improve your reimbursement and run your practice more smoothly. Plus, many of the online trainings are approved for CEUs by the AAPC.
From the moment you sign up, your Annual Training Subscription begins. Then it lasts for an entire 12 months. During that time, you and anyone else at your location can attend as many live and view as many on-demand trainings as you like. If you have more than 1 physical location, choose the multi-location option and this covers access for everyone at ALL of your locations. See our FAQs video below for more details.
SAVE $300 NOW!
Become an Annual Training Subscriber today and take an extra $300 off with code ANNUAL300. Subscribe Today!
Here are several of the key subject areas covered in your trainings:
- Billing and Coding: Stay ahead of constant billing and coding rule changes. Ensure your claims are correctly processed and you’re paid more of what you deserve.
- Credentialing and Enrollment: Cut through the confusion of enrolling and credentialing your practice providers, including practical strategies for using PECOS and CAQH.
- Regulatory and Legal Compliance: Breakdown complex practice-related rules, regulations and laws. Learn how to head off costly and stressful audits, violations and penalties.
- HIPAA and Medical Records: Get step-by-step advice on how to HIPAA-proof your practice and master the complexities of when and how your medical records can be accessed.
- Employment Law Compliance: Proven advice to help you avoid employment law missteps that can lead to costly employee complaints, lawsuits and massive violation penalties.
- Front Desk Efficiencies: Targeted training for your front desk team. Topics include phone etiquette, clear communications, check in accuracy/collections, HIPAA, etc.
Don’t delay. Subscribe today!
Questions? You can chat with us, call us at (800) 767-1181 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.