Expert Strategies to Help Your Practice Survive COVID-19
There was no way you could have anticipated the enormous impact that COVID-19 would have on your practice.
Now, your practice’s survival depends on you successfully navigating changing rules, patient needs, and financial obligations – all while ensuring everyone’s safety.
You are not in this alone. Dr. Siddiqui and Mr. Dahl are presenting the second installment in their no-cost COVID-19 Practice Survival Series training. During this training, you’ll receive step-by-step expert advice to help you overcome the unprecedented challenges your practice is currently facing during this pandemic.
Here are just a few of the survival strategies you’ll receive during this 90-minute online training:
- Implement staff reduction policies to ensure survival now
- Improve patient communication and care plan engagement
- Pros and cons of staff furloughs, and if they’ll really help your practice survive
- Expand your core services, maintain patients and bring in revenue
- Comply with CDC by correctly notifying patients of ill staff
- Keep up employee morale with tried-n-true practice management actions
- Proven strategies to retain key staff, even amidst tough decisions
- Make critical operating decisions, apply sample loan funds models
- Confront potential supply shortages with priority guidelines to outlast the war
- Avoid HR missteps related to new employee compensation rules
- And so much more …
FREE COVID-19 WEBINAR DETAILS
Javeed Siddiqui, MD, Infectious Disease Practitioner
Owen Dahl, MBA, LFACHE, CHBC, LSSMBB, Practice Management Expert Consultant & Trainer
IMPORTANT: This live training session is offered at NO COST to you (normally $227). It will help you better manage the fear and practical aspects of running your office. By taking advantage, you’ll have the benefit of receiving expert advice from both an infectious disease physician and a nationally recognized practice consultant. You will also hear real practice questions answered by both leading experts.