EVERY DAY, as the number of US-based cases of Coronavirus (COVID-19) rises, so does your ability to keep your practice under control.
The good news it that there are specific things you can do to help your practice better manage through the COVID-19 turbulence, if you know how. This is where infectious disease practitioner, Javeed Siddiqui, MD, and practice management expert consultant and trainer, Owen Dahl, MBA, LFACHE, CHBC, LSSMBB, can help.
During an on-demand training that you can listen to anytime, Dr. Siddiqui and Mr. Dahl provide you with practice-specific strategies you can implement to survive the day-to-day challenges associated with COVID-19.
Here are just a few of the Coronavirus step-by-step practice management tactics you’ll receive during this training:
- Comply with health department directives
- Help your front desk staff triage sick, exposed patients
- Utilize patient education flyer to ease concern
- Maintain patient flow while keeping everyone safe
- Protect staff when scheduling symptomatic patients
- Know your rights if employees refuse to come to work
- Field patient questions on the latest recommendations
- Notify at-risk patients without causing panic
- Learn how to respond to patients wanting travel waivers
- Head off worried wells of US Coronavirus cases
- Cut through the Internet confusion, get top content
- And much, much more …