The new 2021 ICD-10-CM updates contain almost 600 changes (490 new, 58 deleted and 47 revised codes). Stop fretting about countless hours sifting through the hundreds of code changes alone.
Download this free 2021 ICD-10-CM Updates Worksheets that breaks down each of the nearly 600 new, deleted and revised codes chapter-by-chapter. This means you’ll be able to quickly spot the changes that most impact your practice.
Almost every ICD-10-CM chapter has code changes effective October 1 – and there’s even a brand new chapter with COVID-19 and vaping codes. You’ll be able to sort and copy all the codes you need to keep your claims and cash flowing – without frustrating, payment delaying denials for outdated codes.
Armed with this proven 2021 ICD-10-CM Updates Worksheets, you’ll be able to:
- pin down added specifics to properly code headaches starting October 1
- describe complications from sickle-cell anemia using nearly 20 new codes
- more accurately represent the patient’s condition with new eye codes
- copy ‘n’ paste the codes that matter to your staff
- get up to speed fast with plain English explanations
To access your free 2021 ICD-10-CM Additions, Revisions and Deletions Summary Worksheets simply complete this online form. There is no cost to you whatsoever, and your free tool will be available for download immediately.