What’s the difference between each training format (LIVE, ON-DEMAND, CD-ROM)?
You will receive the same valuable information regardless of the format you choose. The difference is in HOW you access the content. Here is a breakdown of each format:
- LIVE: You attend the training online with the expert at a specific time and date. You also get the opportunity to submit your specific questions to be answered during the session.
- ON-DEMAND: This is a recording of the actual live session (including the Q&A) and can be watched as often and for as long as you’d like. You can access the training at your convenience by simply logging into your Healthcare Training Leader account (you create this when you place your order). The training will be posted online within 24 hours of the live training date and time.
- CD-ROM: This is a recording of the actual live session (including the Q&A). The training session and all related materials are saved on the CD-ROM, which will be mailed to you via USPS First Class Mail within 24 hours of the live training date.
What if I’d like to change my order after placing it?
You can change your order at any time by simple calling our customer experience team at 800-767-1181.
What if after attending the training I feel that it didn’t meet my needs?
This rarely happens, but if it does, you are completely protected by our 100% Money-Back Satisfaction Guarantee. We only want you to pay for trainings that you find valuable. If at any time you are not satisfied, for any reason, you can have a full refund of all of the money you paid for your Healthcare Training Leader product. No hassles and questions asked.
What if I have more questions?
Simply give us a call at 800-767-1181. We look forward to assisting you.
After I register for a LIVE online training, when will I receive my login directions?
Your login directions or a LIVE online training should reach your inbox within minutes of you placing your order. They are also sent to you again approximately 24 hours BEFORE the date of your session.
IMPORTANT: If your sign in directions don’t arrive in in your inbox, please check your Spam or Junk folder. If you still don’t receive your access messages, please call us for immediate assistance at 800-767-1181.
I already registered for the training, why do I have to fill out my information again?
Once you receive your login directions email, and click on the link provided, you’ll be required to fill out some basic contact information again. This is necessary to get you set up with GotoWebinar (the system used to conduct the training) and confirm your registration.
How will I receive my handouts for the training?
You’ll be able to download the handouts for your live training by clicking on the link that is provided to you in email with your login directions. You can download and/or print the handouts as many times as you wish. You will also be able to download your handouts once you log into the live training by clicking on the link on your control panel.
How many people can I have dial into the live training I purchased?
Each individual live training session registration allows you one login access. If you have multiple people that you’d like to attend the training, you can do so by logging in at one computer and having your additional staff listen as well.
Do I have to register separately for each training login?
Yes, each training session registration provides you with only one access. If you have multiple people within your organization that would like to have their own access, there is an additional charge. Please call us at 800-767-1181 or email us at email@example.com so that we can set up access to your training so that it meets your team’s training needs.
What if we have multiple locations and want them all to have access to the live training?
To have multiple dial ins from multiple office locations, each location requires its own registration. We would love to help you with your multi-location requirements. Please reach us at 800-767-1181 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
When will my ON-DEMAND training be accessible to me?
Your on-demand training is a recording of the actual live event. So, it can only be made available after the expert has presented the live session. The availability of your on-demand training depends on whether you purchase the session before or after the live training has taken place.
- Before the live event: When you place your on-demand order BEFORE the date and time of the live event, you’ll be able to access your training within 24 hours of the date and time of the live event by logging into your Healthcare Training Leader account. You’ll receive an email when the session is available with information and directions of how to access your training. If you need help, please let us know (800-767-1181).
- After the live event: If you order your on-demand training AFTER the live session has already occurred, you’ll be able to access it IMMEDIATELY by clicking the link provided on your order confirmation email. You can access your on-demand training at your convenience by creating a password and logging into your Healthcare Training Leader online account. You’ll have the opportunity to set up your account when you place your order. If you need help, please let us know (800-767-1181).
How will I receive my handouts for my on-demand training?
Once you have access to your on-demand training, you’ll see a link that allows you to download your handouts. They will be in a PDF format. You can download the handouts as many times as you like.
How many people can utilize each on-demand training access I purchased?
Each on-demand training registration you purchase is for only one location. This means you can have as many people as you like access the training as long as they are from the same location. If you have people at multiple locations that you’d like to access the training, there is an additional fee for each location. For additional information on multiple-location pricing, please contact us at 800-767-1181 or email@example.com.
How long will it take me to receive my CD-ROM after I place my order?
How quickly you receive your CD-ROM training depends on whether you place your order BEFORE or AFTER the live event takes place.
- Before the live event: If you place your CD-ROM order BEFORE the date and time of the live event, your order will be shipped within 48 hours of the date and time of the live by First Class USPS mail from our Naples, Florida office. If you have any questions, please let us know (800-767-1181).
- After the live event: If you order your CD-ROM training AFTER the live session has already occurred, your order will be shipped within two business days of the date of your order by First Class USPS mail from our Naples, Florida office. If you have any questions, please let us know (800-767-1181).
Can I listen to my CD-ROM training in my car?
The CD-ROM you’ll receive is actually a DVD because it has the video training on it. Accordingly, you won’t be able to play the CD-ROM in your car stereo. If you have any questions regarding how you’ll listen to your CD-ROM either before or after you receive it, please call us at 800-767-1181.
Can I receive CEUs and/or CMEs by attending your trainings?
- CEUs: Many of our sessions offer continuing education units (CEUs). Currently, we offer CEUs from the American Academy of Professional Coders® (AAPC®) for the majority of our coding and billing trainings. To verify whether a session has CEUs, simply check the session’s online description.
- CMEs: Currently, we do not offer Continuing Medical Education credit or CMEs.
When a session is approved for CEUs, how many people from my location can receive them?
There is no limit to the number of people who can receive CEUs provided everyone who attends/watches the session is in one location per registration.
How do I receive my CEUs?
You and other trainees at your office can earn CEU credit. The steps you’ll need to take to receive your CEU depends on the type of training format you purchase:
- LIVE: After attending the session, you will receive a thank you email with a link to the PDF of your CEU certificate for your immediate download. The certificate contains an index number that you can submit to the AAPC for CEU credit. When multiple people from your location attend a training, please email Healthcare Training Leader firstname.lastname@example.org with a list of names and email addresses of everyone who attended the training session. We’ll send each person via email a PDF of their CEU certificate.
- ON-DEMAND and CD-ROM: When you access your training using the ON-DEMAND or CD-ROM format, the AAPC® requires that you take and pass a post-test (a minimum score of 70% is required to earn your CEUs). This post-test will be available for you to download online or from your CD-ROM. Once the post-test is completed, please email it to Healthcare Training Leader for grading (email@example.com). If you pass the test, we’ll email you a PDF of your CEU certificate with a number that you can submit to the AAPC for credit. If you do not attain a 70%, we’ll return the test to you and you’ll have the opportunity to take it again.