- Expert Presenters: Doral Jacobsen MBA, FACMPE; David J. Zetter PHR, SHRM-CP, CHC, CPCO, CPC, COC, PCS, FCS, CHBC, CMUP, PESC, CMAP, CMAPA, CMMP, CMHP; Michael R. Lowe Esq.
Negotiating managed care contracts poses myriad challenges, but if you know the insider strategies, you can achieve success and bring in more pay. Contracting experts can help during this three-part series.
- Expert Presenters: Kim Huey MJ, CHC, CPC, CCS-P, PCS, CPCO; Brenda Edwards CPC, CDEO, CPB, CPMA, CPC-I, CEMC, CRC, CPMS, CMRS, CMCS
Reporting E/M codes incorrectly could sink your practice — not only will you hurt your bottom line, but you’ll also attract unwanted auditor scrutiny. This three-part online training series can help you master E/M coding.
- Expert Presenter: Brenda Edwards CPC, CDEO, CPB, CPMA, CPC-I, CEMC, CRC, CPMS, CMRS, CMCS
You are not being paid for thousands of dollars’ worth of E/M services every year due to undercoding. Collect more of what you’re due by accurately selecting the right E/M level code, thanks to expert help and proven examples.Learn More
- Expert Presenter: Dreama Sloan-Kelly MD, CCS, CPC
All your modifier 25 Cigna claims will start to be denied if you fail to follow the payer’s new documentation submission policy that goes live in a few weeks. Expert training walks you through new rule compliance.Learn More
- Expert Presenter: Leonta Williams RHIA, CCS, CCDS, CPC, CPCO, CRC, CEMC, CHONC
Time based coding may make it easier to calculate the level of your office visit, but do it wrong and you’ll lose thousands in reimbursement and get audited. Find out how to make time based coding work for you.Learn More