Annual Training Subscription: Proven Online Training for Your Entire Team
Access Over 200+ Coding, Billing, Compliance, Credentialing and Practice Management Online Training Sessions in 1 Place!
As an Annual Training Subscriber, you’ll have immediate access to over 200+ online, expert-led, how-to trainings for 12 MONTHS on critical topics such as: coding and billing accuracy, denials, complex HIPAA guidelines, provider enrollment and credentialing, carrier contracts, emergency preparedness, front desk customer service and collections, firing patients, and so much more.
Plus, you’ll receive admission to another 80+ NEW live online trainings each year to ensure you have the most up-to-the-minute guidance necessary. For just one low price, you can train your ENTIRE team at your location. All training sessions can be viewed an unlimited number of times for a year from the date you sign up.
$500 INSTANT SAVINGS: Subscribe today and pay only $2499 (a $500 savings). No coupon code required.
Learn more about your annual training subscription:
HOW will my Unlimited Training Subscription work?
For 12 months (starting from the day that you sign up), you’ll have access to our entire training library (both existing recorded sessions and upcoming live trainings). As soon as your subscription and payment are received, you’ll receive an account access where you can view all sessions and you’ll be able to create a tailored training plan just for you.
Some of the recent and upcoming new live online training sessions you’ll have access to include:
- LIVE (Feb. 23): 2021 CMS Rule: Now You Can Get Paid $131 for Your Phone Calls
- LIVE (Feb. 23): Head Off Provider Credentialing Headaches with Proven Tracking Tools
- LIVE (March 2): Avoid Easy-to-Make Substance Abuse Record Release Errors, Penalties
- LIVE (March 3): 2021 CAQH Rule Changes: Stop Reimbursement Delays
- LIVE (March 10): Keep Your HHS Provider Relief Money, New Forgiveness Rules Key
- LIVE (March 16): 2021 OSHA Rule Changes: Head Off COVID-19 Violation Penalties
- On-Demand: Get Paid $25/ea. for New Patient COVID-19 Testing With 99211
- On-Demand: Avoid Medical Record Destruction Mistakes and the $50,000 Fine
- On-Demand: Stop Costly Penalties from Write-Off and Balanced Billing Errors
- On-Demand: Cut Practice Liability, Comply with 2021 COVID-19 Employment Laws
- On-Demand: Require Employee Vaccinations Without Facing Costly Lawsuits
- On-Demand: Head Off Patient Telephone Nightmares with Proven Etiquette Tips
- On-Demand: Account for All HHS Funds or Lose Your Money [Feb. 15 Deadline]
- On-Demand: Stop Payer Contract Frustrations from Costing Your Practice Money
- On-Demand: Master Massive E/M Coding Changes (99201-99215) by Jan. 1 Deadline
- On-Demand: Protect Deceased Patient Medical Records for Decades or Face Massive Fines
- On-Demand: Renegotiate Payer Contracts to Boost Payup by 12%
- On-Demand: CMS NEW Telehealth Emergency Rule: Get Paid for Virtual Care Services
- On-Demand: Medicare Enrollment: Speed CMS Forms 855I and 855R Approval and Payments
- On-Demand: Employee COVID-19 Screening: Head Off Costly Legal Errors
- On-Demand: CAQH Credentialing Portal Made Easier and Less Time Consuming
- And many many more!
WHAT will my subscription include??
You will sign up for the live training by logging into your account and signing up on the right column of the training sessions page. You will receive login information via email approximately 24 hours before the upcoming event. You’ll be instructed how and on what specific date and time to log in. During a live event you’ll have an opportunity to ask questions of the expert, or to submit your questions after the fact to get a response. You’ll receive one access to each live training event you reserve, and you can have as many people from your office listen in as you like.
These sessions are immediately available for you to view online and begin your training. Once you visit the training page, you’ll see the actual video file to watch, along with the training session files like your handouts and certificate of completion. In many instances there also may be a CEU test or additional handouts made available by the speaker.
WHAT training topics will be available to me?
Our mission is to help you get paid more, comply with regulations and avoid penalties. To accomplish this, each training session is designed to take a complex subject and break it down into easy-to-follow steps so you can master it quickly and easily. Some sample topics include:
WHEN does my subscription start and how long does it last?
From the moment your order and payment are received, your Unlimited Training Subscription begins. Then it lasts for an entire 12 months. During that time you can attend as many live and view as many recorded trainings as you like.
HOW many people can really attend – are there really no user limits?
Each Unlimited Annual Training subscription is per location. You’ll receive one account login access for your location. You can have as many people as you like listen in. ANYONE at your location can access the training.
UPDATE: To assist you and your staff during the chaos of the COVID-19 outbreak, we’ve loosened our training access guidelines. Accordingly, as an active ATS subscriber, your ENTIRE staff can have access to all live and on-demand trainings regardless of their location.
WHAT is NOT allowed?
Remember, Training Leader and our expert instructors own the training materials you’ll be utilizing. This means you are NOT allowed to distribute the training materials or recordings beyond the scope outlined above. You also may not reproduce or copy them in any way. Finally, the access code you’ll receive to reserve your training sessions should not be shared or utilized by anyone other than your company at your location.
WHAT if I change my mind after I’ve placed my order?
We stand behind all of our products 100%. Yes one-hundred percent. We only want you to pay for something you find valuable. Accordingly, if at any time during your Unlimited Annual Training subscription you are not satisfied for any reason, you can have a refund of all months remaining in your subscription.
WHAT if I have more questions?
Simply give us a call at 800-767-1181. We looking forward to assisting you.