- Expert Presenter: Michael R. Lowe Esq.
Incorrectly responding to subpoena requests for the release of medical records can quickly result in costly financial and legal consequences for your practice. Healthcare attorney offers advice on reducing your practice’s risk.Learn More
- Expert Presenters: Daphne Kackloudis Esq.; Ashley Watson Esq.
Make sure you comply with new medical records destruction laws (and their extended deadlines). Comply with eye-opening requirements by receiving step-by-step advice from expert healthcare attorneys to prevent massive fines.Learn More
- Expert Presenter: Amanda Waesch Esq.
Making even one mistake when amending medical records can set your practice up for fines, penalties and accusations of wrongdoing. Get it right with this exclusive online training event.Learn More
- Expert Presenters: Lester J. Perling JD, MHA, CHC; Marissel Descalzo Esq.
Whether you receive a federal, state or civil subpoena, you must respond to the letter of the law if you want to avoid fines and penalties. This expert-led series will help you create an ironclad response strategy.Learn More
- Expert Presenter: Marissel Descalzo Esq.
Receiving a subpoena for medical, HR or disability records is terrifying – one false response could land you in legal hot water. Create an actionable subpoena response strategy with essential tips from a legal expert.Learn More
- Expert Presenters: Daphne Kackloudis Esq.; Ashley Watson Esq.; Lester J. Perling JD, MHA, CHC; Laura Fryan JD
The decisions you make about your patient medical records is a legal minefield. From whether to keep or destroy records, how you respond to requests, or what you charge mistakes are easy to make. Get expert advice to comply.Learn More