- Expert Presenter: Tracy Bird FACMPE, CPC, CPMA, CEMC, CPC-I
Even simple front desk mistakes can have serious consequences for your practice. This expert-led 5-Part online training series will provide your front desk team with proven tactics to help them avoid the most common danger areas.Learn More
- Expert Presenter: David J. Zetter PHR, SHRM-CP, CHCC, CPCO, CPC, COC, PCS, FCS, CHBC, CMUP, PESC, CMAP, CMAPA, CMMP, CMHP
There really is a way to make the provider enrollment and credentialing process faster and easier. During this 2-part training, you’ll discover insider strategies to collect for your providers’ services more quickly.Learn More
- Expert Presenter: Tracey Tokheim
It’s impossible to collect from insurance plans if you don’t first master provider credentialing and enrollment. Find out how to do it with this exclusive 2-part training bundle.Learn More
- Expert Presenters: Kim Huey MJ, CHC, CPC, CCS-P, PCS, CPCO; Dreama Sloan-Kelly MD, CCS, CPC
If you want your practice to bring in the most income ever, you must master E/M coding strategies, optimal billing processes and denial management to compliantly maximize your pay. This 2-part online training series can help.Learn More
- Expert Presenters: Rachel V. Rose JD, MBA ; Amanda Waesch Esq.; Ashley Watson Esq.; Daphne Kackloudis Esq.
Determining how to collect from patients while staying in line with the dozens of laws governing compliant patient collections can make your head spin. These healthcare attorneys can help during an exclusive 3-part training event.
- Expert Presenters: Radha Rathak Esq.; David J. Zetter PHR, SHRM-CP, CHCC, CPCO, CPC, COC, PCS, FCS, CHBC, CMUP, PESC, CMAP, CMAPA, CMMP, CMHP; Don Self CPC, CMCS, CASA
Insurers don’t want you to know how important ERISA is in protecting your pay, but with a few insider strategies, you can use ERISA to your advantage and prevent denials — or fight them when they do occur. Let the ERISA experts help!
- Expert Presenters: Doral Jacobsen MBA, FACMPE; David J. Zetter PHR, SHRM-CP, CHCC, CPCO, CPC, COC, PCS, FCS, CHBC, CMUP, PESC, CMAP, CMAPA, CMMP, CMHP; Michael R. Lowe Esq.
Negotiating managed care contracts poses myriad challenges, but if you know the insider strategies, you can achieve success and bring in more pay. Contracting experts can help during this three-part series.
- Expert Presenters: Mike Cummings CPP; John White CPP, CHPA
How your front desk staff handle angry or violent patients can make a significant difference in the outcome of the situation. Being prepared is key. Get expert step-by-step preparedness training during this online training.Learn More
- Expert Presenters: Amanda Waesch Esq.; Jeana Singleton JD; Laura Fryan JD
Your practice has opportunities to bring in more cash that you may not even be aware of. Charging for no-shows, medical record copies, and other administrative fees can boost your bottom line. Find out how with this 3-part series.Learn More
- Expert Presenters: Lester J. Perling JD, MHA, CHC; Marissel Descalzo Esq.
Whether you receive a federal, state or civil subpoena, you must respond to the letter of the law if you want to avoid fines and penalties. This expert-led series will help you create an ironclad response strategy.Learn More
- Expert Presenters: Daphne Kackloudis Esq.; Ashley Watson Esq.; David Vaughn JD, CPC; Gina L. Campanella Esq, FACHE
No Surprises Act changes that went into effect this year made billing your patients a lot more confusing. Get clear, step-by-step guidance on billing your patients correctly every time in this 3-part series.Learn More
- Expert Presenters: Daphne Kackloudis Esq.; Ashley Watson Esq.; Lester J. Perling JD, MHA, CHC; Laura Fryan JD
The decisions you make about your patient medical records is a legal minefield. From whether to keep or destroy records, how you respond to requests, or what you charge mistakes are easy to make. Get expert advice to comply.Learn More
- Expert Presenters: Tracy Bird FACMPE, CPC, CPMA, CEMC, CPC-I; Daphne Kackloudis Esq.; Ashley Watson Esq.; Owen Dahl LFACHE, CHBC, LSSMBB
Get proven tactics to make your billing and collections processes faster, easier and more successful. Sign up for these expert-led online trainings to get step-by-step-advice to get paid more of what your practice is due.Learn More
- Expert Presenters: Victoria M. Moll CPC, CPMA, CPRC; Sherri Lewis CPB; Tracey Tokheim
Coding, billing and credentialing are essential tools in the practice manager’s toolkit, and even if you’re new to the medical field, you can master them if you know a few key strategies. This expert-led three-part series can help.Learn More
- Expert Presenters: Ariel D. Fenster Esq.; Michelle Anderson JD; Kelly Holden JD; Susan Childs FACMPE
Even simple HR mistakes can have serious consequences for your practice. This expert-led 4-Part online training series will provide you with healthcare HR tactics to help you avoid legal issues and keep employees happy.Learn More
- Expert Presenters: Doral Jacobsen MBA, FACMPE; Olga Khabinskay MBA
You don’t have to settle for the terms and payment amounts in your payer contracts. Implement these proven strategies to negotiate a better deal, keep the plans you what and know when it’s time to get out. Signup today.Learn More