- Expert Presenters: Tracey Tokheim ; David J. Zetter PHR, SHRM-CP, CHC, CPCO, CPC, COC, PCS, FCS, CHBC, CMUP, PESC, CMAP, CMAPA, CMMP, CMHP; Tammy West MHA/ED, CPMSM, CPCS
Provider enrollment and credentialing may seem like a complicated maze, but these three experts can show you the shortcuts that can help — and pitfalls to avoid. Check out this three-part training event to master the process.
- Expert Presenters: Eric Boughman JD and Mediator; Kelly Grahovac MBA
If a mountain of denied claims is holding you back from collecting more revenue, now is the time to reverse that trend. Discover how to write an appeal letter that allows you to reverse denials and collect what you’re due.Learn More
- Expert Presenters: Radha Rathak Esq.; David J. Zetter PHR, SHRM-CP, CHC, CPCO, CPC, COC, PCS, FCS, CHBC, CMUP, PESC, CMAP, CMAPA, CMMP, CMHP; Don Self CPC, CMCS, CASA
Insurers don’t want you to know how important ERISA is in protecting your pay, but with a few insider strategies, you can use ERISA to your advantage and prevent denials — or fight them when they do occur. Let the ERISA experts help!
- Expert Presenters: Doral Jacobsen MBA, FACMPE; David J. Zetter PHR, SHRM-CP, CHC, CPCO, CPC, COC, PCS, FCS, CHBC, CMUP, PESC, CMAP, CMAPA, CMMP, CMHP; Michael R. Lowe Esq.
Negotiating managed care contracts poses myriad challenges, but if you know the insider strategies, you can achieve success and bring in more pay. Contracting experts can help during this three-part series.
- Expert Presenters: Kim Huey MJ, CHC, CPC, CCS-P, PCS, CPCO; Brenda Edwards CPC, CDEO, CPB, CPMA, CPC-I, CEMC, CRC, CPMS, CMRS, CMCS
Reporting E/M codes incorrectly could sink your practice — not only will you hurt your bottom line, but you’ll also attract unwanted auditor scrutiny. This three-part online training series can help you master E/M coding.
- Expert Presenters: Heidi Kocher B.S., M.B.A, J.D., CHC; Amanda Waesch Esq.; Daphne Kackloudis Esq.; Ashley Watson Esq.
Determining how to collect from patients while staying in line with the dozens of laws governing compliant patient collections can make your head spin. These healthcare attorneys can help during an exclusive 3-part training event.
- Expert Presenters: Mike Cummings CPP; John White CPP, CHPA
How your front desk staff handle angry or violent patients can make a significant difference in the outcome of the situation. Being prepared is key. Get expert step-by-step preparedness training during this online training.Learn More
- Expert Presenters: Amanda Waesch Esq.; Jeana Singleton JD; Laura Fryan JD
Your practice has opportunities to bring in more cash that you may not even be aware of. Charging for no-shows, medical record copies, and other administrative fees can boost your bottom line. Find out how with this 3-part series.Learn More
- Expert Presenters: Lester J. Perling JD, MHA, CHC; Marissel Descalzo Esq.
Whether you receive a federal, state or civil subpoena, you must respond to the letter of the law if you want to avoid fines and penalties. This expert-led series will help you create an ironclad response strategy.Learn More
- Expert Presenters: Daphne Kackloudis Esq.; Ashley Watson Esq.; David Vaughn JD, CPC; Gina L. Campanella Esq, FACHE
No Surprises Act changes that went into effect this year made billing your patients a lot more confusing. Get clear, step-by-step guidance on billing your patients correctly every time in this 3-part series.Learn More
- Expert Presenters: Daphne Kackloudis Esq.; Ashley Watson Esq.; Lester J. Perling JD, MHA, CHC; Laura Fryan JD
The decisions you make about your patient medical records is a legal minefield. From whether to keep or destroy records, how you respond to requests, or what you charge mistakes are easy to make. Get expert advice to comply.Learn More
- Expert Presenters: Jody Erdfarb JD; Kelly Holden JD; Norman Acker III Esq.
Stop False Claims Act penalties & lawsuits by taking actions against the top compliance hot zones in your practice. This expert-led 3-Part online training series will walk you through the process and help you protect your practice.Learn More
- Expert Presenters: Toni Elhoms CCS, CPC, CPMA, CRC, AHIMA-Approved ICD-10-CM/PCS Trainer; Dawn R. Cloud CPC, CMSCS, CHCI, CPDM
When payers categorize items on your claims as Non-Covered Services – your practice ends up providing care for free – unless you get the correct paperwork completed first. Get paid for more of these services.Learn More
- Expert Presenters: Tracy Bird FACMPE, CPC, CPMA, CEMC, CPC-I; Daphne Kackloudis Esq.; Ashley Watson Esq.; Owen Dahl LFACHE, CHBC, LSSMBB
Get proven tactics to make your billing and collections processes faster, easier and more successful. Sign up for these expert-led online trainings to get step-by-step-advice to get paid more of what your practice is due.Learn More
- Expert Presenter: David J. Zetter PHR, SHRM-CP, CHC, CPCO, CPC, COC, PCS, FCS, CHBC, CMUP, PESC, CMAP, CMAPA, CMMP, CMHP
Credentialing and enrollment are two of the most important steps you must master before your providers can start seeing patients and submitting claims. This expert-led three-part series can help.Learn More
- Expert Presenters: Victoria M. Moll CPC, CPMA, CPRC; Sherri Lewis CPB; Tracey Tokheim
Coding, billing and credentialing are essential tools in the practice manager’s toolkit, and even if you’re new to the medical field, you can master them if you know a few key strategies. This expert-led three-part series can help.Learn More
- Expert Presenters: Ariel D. Fenster Esq.; Michelle Anderson JD; Kelly Holden JD; Susan Childs FACMPE
Even simple HR mistakes can have serious consequences for your practice. This expert-led 4-Part online training series will provide you with healthcare HR tactics to help you avoid legal issues and keep employees happy.Learn More
- Expert Presenters: Tracey Tokheim ; David J. Zetter PHR, SHRM-CP, CHC, CPCO, CPC, COC, PCS, FCS, CHBC, CMUP, PESC, CMAP, CMAPA, CMMP, CMHP; Dreama Sloan-Kelly MD, CCS, CPC
Find out how to make your Medicare provider enrollment and credentialing easier, faster and more accurate with this 5-part online training series. Three national experts walk you through the process with actionable advice.Learn More
- Expert Presenters: Michael Stearns MD, CPC, CFPC, CRC; Kim Huey MJ, CHC, CPC, CCS-P, PCS, CPCO
Changes to 2022 telehealth reimbursement rules have opened more opportunities for your practice to reap the benefits of care you’re already providing. This 2-part series walks you through how to bill correctly and get paid more.Learn More
- Expert Presenters: Doral Jacobsen MBA, FACMPE; Olga Khabinskay MBA
You don’t have to settle for the terms and payment amounts in your payer contracts. Implement these proven strategies to negotiate a better deal, keep the plans you what and know when it’s time to get out. Signup today.Learn More
- Expert Presenter: Kim Huey MJ, CHC, CPC, CCS-P, PCS, CPCO
Get expert advice to master E/M and surgical modifiers to get paid more of what you deserve and avoid getting audited and fined. This online training gives you practical advice you can put into action immediately.Learn More