The phrase “time is money” is never more accurate than when your practice is waiting for a provider enrollment or credentialing application to be approved. If you had a way to make the process faster, you could collect for your providers’ services earlier, maximizing your income.
The good news is that there is a way to speed up the provider enrollment process, and it involves submitting a flawless credentialing application that insurers have no choice but to approve. If you’re diligent about tracking these applications and you know the right steps to follow up when something goes sideways, you’ll be on the road to quicker approvals.
Fortunately, credentialing expert, David Zetter, PHR, SHRM-CP, CHC, CPCO, CPC, COC, PCS, FCS, CHBC, CMUP, PESC, CMAP, CMAPA, CMMP, CMHP, can help. During his 2-part series, David will capitalize on his 30 years of experience with provider enrollment and credentialing programs to help you successfully master the process the first time. He’ll give you concrete steps to speed your approvals, follow up swiftly, and collect sooner.
SAVE 10% INSTANTLY!
Order your 2-Part series in the next 5 days, and you’ll save an additional 10% off the total cost. Discount is already reflected. No code is necessary. Or, if you prefer, you can order each session individually at the regular rate. ORDER TODAY!
PART 1: Speed Up Credentialing & Reimbursement for New Providers
Choose the On-Demand Recording or CD-Rom to Watch at Your Convenience.
When onboarding a new physician into your practice, your process must be flawless. The slightest mistake can result in significant reimbursement delays – or worse, payer rule violations.
There are a million details you must get right the first time. Failure to do so can significantly delay your new provider from being eligible to see patients and get paid. Even simple errors can get your set-up/transfer documents thrown out. Then you’ll be required to go through the entire process all over again.
It is vital that your new physician starts to see patients and get paid as soon as possible. You can make this happen by attending this online training presented by practice management expert, David J. Zetter, PHR, SHRM-CP, CHCC, CPCO, CPC, COC, PCS, FCS, CHBC, CMUP, PESC, CMAP, CMAPA, CMMP.
David will walk you through each step of creating, implementing, and optimizing your new provider onboarding process. You can make your onboarding process more efficient and accurate. You can speed up your billing process and get paid more quickly. David’s online training will give you the proven tactics you need to make this happen.
Here are just a few of the challenging onboarding questions you’ll get expert answers to by attending this 60-minute online training:
- Is it better for a new provider to bill under their NPI or your practice’s?
- When is it possible to start credentialing for a new doctor before they arrive?
- How can a new physician see patients before they are fully credentialed?
- When and how must new doctors re-attest with PECOS and CAQH?
- When can a new provider bill under another physician’s name at your practice?
- How can you speed up a new provider’s Medicare enrollment transfer?
- When is filing for temporary hospital privileges worth your time?
- Can a new physician bill for services under the supervision of another provider?
- If a new provider’s documents are not all in, can they still bill for their services?
- How can you get your payer plans to approve a new physician more quickly?
- And much more!
PART 2: Head Off Provider Credentialing Headaches with Proven Tracking Tools
Choose the On-Demand Recording or CD-Rom to Watch at Your Convenience
There is a lot riding on you accurately keeping track of your provider’s numerous credentialing and enrollment obligations. If something falls through the cracks, or if the information is not 100% accurate, they can be left with no way to get paid for the services they provide.
Whether you are managing payer credentialing requests, updating hospital applications, or adding a new provider, there are a million places where things can go wrong. Every payer, hospital, and government agency has their own unique requirements, and without the right monitoring tools, it can seem impossible to stay ahead.
Fortunately, credentialing expert, David Zetter, PHR, SHRM-CP, CHC, CPCO, CPC, COC, PCS, FCS, CHBC, CMUP, PESC, CMAP, CMAPA, CMMP, CMHP, can help. David will walk you through each step of a successful credentialing and enrollment management process. Whether you are managing one or 100 providers, he’ll help you determine how you can streamline your current monitoring processes to reduce your hassle and improve the outcomes.
Here are just a few of the plain-English, easy-to-implement credentialing and enrollment monitoring strategies that you’ll receive by attending this 60-minute online training:
- Head off the top barriers to successful enrollment before they’re a problem
- Overcome the most common application “red flags” to keep revenue flowing
- Determine whether a credentialing software is worth the cost
- Pinpoint when and what process – enrollment, credentialing, or privileging – you need
- Implement the keys that unlock a successful tracking system customized for your practice
- How to successfully include hospital privileging tracking into the mix
- Prevent lost enrollment applications with proven provider activity tracking tool
- Understand the exact differences between credentialing and enrollment
- Proven tactics to speed up your providers response time to your information requests
- Avoid data overload, determine what information you really NEED to track
- And so much more…
Past Webinar Reviews:
“This webinar provided a great learning experience!”
– Sarea Reyes, Family Health Source
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed or a Full Refund.
You take no risk whatsoever. If you find this essential session doesn’t meet your expectations or you are not satisfied for any reason, simply let us know.
David Zetter is the founder and President of Zetter HealthCare, LLC in Mechanicsburg, PA and has over 30 years of operational and healthcare experience.
Many recognize David nationally for his presentations and expertise. He excels in revenue cycle management, credentialing and contracting, compliance, coding and documentation. People see David as an expert on Medicare, not only by his clients, but his consultant colleagues across the country. He has evaluated existing ambulatory care facilities and practices with respect to patient flow, operations, use of ancillary services and financial considerations; developing strategic plans to improve profitability and productivity. David Zetter’s activities in management and compliance include physician practices, IDTFs, hospitals, ASCs, pharmacy, DME and other facility types. This includes coding and broad‐based regulatory issues. David has also conducted chart audits on behalf of Medicare contractors and Blue Cross/Blue Shield early in his career. This gave David the knowledge of what the expectations are from the payers.
David’s firm works with healthcare professional clients and facilities coast to coast. Zetter’s specialties include all areas of practice and facility management including start‐ups, buy‐ins, compensation, exit strategies, reimbursement enhancement, practice financial modeling, and governance documentation. Zetter’s firm may also assist you in policies and procedures, credentialing and contracting, HR management, compliance, chart reviews, and more.
David has helped to maximize both profitability and reimbursement of physician practices, facility, and ambulatory practices. He also re‐engineered operational and human resources, addressing coding and billing issues for providers to curtail fraud, OIG, and IRS issues.