The new 2022 ICD-10-CM diagnosis code updates contain over 200 changes (159 additions, 25 deleted, 27 revised codes). Stop fretting about countless hours sifting through the hundreds of code changes alone.
Download this free 2022 ICD-10-CM Diagnosis Code Changes Excel® Tool to make implementing these code changes effortless. This new tool breaks down all of this year’s changes by chapter and it provides you with CMS’ crosswalk chart to more accurately convert 2021 codes to 2022. This Excel tool is set up so you can filter each tab and be able to quickly spot the changes that most impact your practice.
All of the 2022 ICD-10-CM diagnosis codes are broken down by chapter, and every chapter except one has code changes effective October 1 – and there’s even a brand-new chapter for COVID-19. You’ll be able to sort and copy all the codes you need to keep your claims and cash flowing – without frustrating, payment delaying denials for outdated codes.
Armed with this proven 2022 ICD-10-CM Diagnosis Code Changes Excel® Tool, here are just a few of coding challenges you’ll be able to resolve more easily:
– Pinpoint when you should code a history of COVID-19
– Avoid catch-all unspecified codes and the claim denials that follow
– Unearth which of the 6 new “cough” codes replace R05 for specificity
– Determine how to code those patients with COVID-19 “long-haulers”
– Escape errors related to numerous new codes for irritant contact
– Reveal correct code for Bronchiectasis based on definition changes
– Identify the difference between 9 and F32A for major depressive
– And so much more!!
There is no cost or obligation, and your tool will be available to download immediately.