Free Webinar: Medical Terminology Training for Your Front Desk Team
When your front desk staff struggles with medical terminology, your entire practice suffers.
Miscommunicated patient complaints lead to scheduling nightmares. Patient interactions lead to confusion and dissatisfaction. And if these continue, eventually, patients will lose confidence in your practice and start looking for another provider to meet their needs, reducing your patient volume and overall revenue.
The good news is expert medical front desk trainer Tracy Bird, FACMPE, CPC, CPMA, CEMC, AAPC Fellow, can help. Tracy is presenting a FREE online training that will help your entire front desk team meaningfully improve their understanding and use of medical terminology. As a result, your staff will see a significant expansion of their abilities, which will increase patient satisfaction and retention.
Here are just a few of the plain-English, easy-to-use medical terminology tactics your entire front desk team will receive by attending this free 60-minute online training:
- Crack the medical terminology “code” by utilizing the 3 Basic Parts tool
- Reduce scheduling blunders with mastery of word roots, prefixes, and suffixes
- Head off communication errors by using correct anatomical terms (body parts, structures & systems)
- Slash wasted time with precise use of word categories (Descriptive or Eponyms)
- Build trust in your practice from the moment a patient calls in
- Improve understanding of patient diagnosis terms to boost patient confidence
- Halt patient complaints with more effective communication
- Avoid patient in-take & billing errors with bolstered terminology understanding
- Help providers deliver a superior patient experience with clear information
- And so much more…
Who Should Attend? Although this training is specifically designed to help your front desk staff boost their medical terminology skills, its content will also be of great value to any non-clinical person at your practice that needs a strong understanding of medical terminology.
Your front desk staff are a direct reflection of your practice. This means that if patients get the impression that any of your non-clinical staff are confused by medical terminology, it will have a ripple effect that can hurt your practice’s reputation and your bank account.
Don’t let a lack of solid medical terminology knowledge at your front desk negatively impact your practice – especially when you can do something about it – for free. By investing just 60 minutes, your entire team can benefit from this nationally recognized speaker without ever having to leave your office. So don’t wait, sign up today!
FILL OUT THE FORM ON THIS PAGE
TO REGISTER NOW!
“The session was great! It was very informative and the speaker spoke very clearly. ”
– Anastacia Boone
“The speaker was well paced and explained the terminology with a lot of useful, detailed information. The seminar was great! I loved the pictures and all of the easy to understand definitions.”
– Karen Bravo, Mountain Family Health Centers
“Loved it! The webinar was easy to follow and the delivery was good.”
– Lalonni Burke, Community Health Receptionist, Nimiipuu Health
“The Speaker was excellent and very informative. All of the questions were answered and the visuals were nice!”
– Azia Cunningham, Veterans Affairs