Free eGuide: Modifier 59: Reduce Denials, Head Off Audits and Get Paid, Earn 1 CEU!
COST: FREE! (a $197 value)
You can’t afford to keep putting modifier 59 on every multiple code claim. Insurers have taken notice of this improper use and started invoking huge penalties.
Here are just a few of the practical strategies you’ll receive in this 87-page expert report:
- How to use CCI edits to ensure modifier 59 is allowed
- How to to tell when you should use modifier 25 instead
- What the X modifiers mean and when to apply
- How to always use modifier 59 as the last resort
- Spot when to switch to modifier 51 and 50
- Documentation phrases to justify your modifier usage, and much more!
And remember, ignorance is not an acceptable defense against fraud violations. If you are targeted for an audit and are found to be applying modifier 59 and its sub modifiers incorrectly, or if your documentation doesn’t back up their use, you could be hit hard legally and financially.
Who Will Benefit from This FREE, Expert Report:
- Most Medical Specialties
- Administrators/Practice Managers
- Appeal Specialists
- Compliance Professionals
- HIM Professionals
- Providers (MD, DO, NP, PA, DPM, DC, etc.)
- Anyone that wants to improve payments for multiple procedures
Download your free copy of this PDF expert report right now.
*This report has been approved for 1.0 CEU from the AAPC (upon successful completion of post-test).
Free Tool Now!