Get Your Practice Back to “Normal” Post COVID-19
Your practice has survived what everyone hopes is the worst of the COVID-19 pandemic – so now what?
Whether you are reopening your doors, resuming regular hours, or expecting more patients, your daily operations can no longer remain the same. The changes you implement during this transition will have a massive impact on how quickly and successfully you ramp your practice back up to as “normal” as possible.
There is help available. During a complimentary online training session, you can receive proven strategies to help your practice make it over these next hurdles from top-rated infectious disease practitioner, Javeed Siddiqui, MD, and practice management consultant and trainer, Owen Dahl, MBA, LFACHE, CHBC, LSSMBB.
Here is just a sampling of the questions you’ll get answered:
- When should you start using your waiting rooms again?
- Are you required to provide masks and gloves to all patients?
- How can we best communicate policy changes to staff?
- Should we stop taking credit cards to promote safety?
- Could your practice get in trouble for delaying Medical Records Release due to week-long test TATs?
- How can you make your routine and chronic care patients feel safe?
- What should you expect with the coronavirus second wave this Fall?
- Can you sterilize N95 masks with soap solution to protect staff?
- How can your practice reduce cross-contamination risks when treating asymptomatic patients?
- How can you motivate staff to regularly disinfect practice areas – Free Resource: Disinfection Tasks Checklist
- Is vacuuming allowed to reduce infection spread?
- What are top telehealth software and workflow tips to expedite your virtual services?
- What gown sanitation rules should you put in place to ensure patient and staff safety?
- What practice-based isolation and quarantine criteria are working best for symptomatic patients?
- Can you require patients to use a hydrogen peroxide swish to reduce viral spread?
- And much more …
WATCH NOW! Free Reopening Your Practice On-Demand Training
Javeed Siddiqui, MD, Infectious Disease Practitioner
Owen Dahl, MBA, LFACHE, CHBC, LSSMBB, Practice Management Expert Consultant & Trainer
IMPORTANT: This training session is offered at NO COST to you (normally $227). It will help your practice get back up to speed post-COVID-19. This free online roundtable will provide you with proven strategies you can use to ramp up your practice more quickly and successfully.