Practical Solutions to Boost Employee Performance During COVID-19
With COVID-19 workplace disruptions and changes, your employees are facing more challenges than ever before. This makes managing your staff even TOUGHER than usual.
If you don’t have the right methods to help your staff overcome their COVID-19 obstacles, you could face MORE employee shortages and lawsuits. Some of your staff are giving 120% to help your practice while others are scared to come in, have new childcare concerns, and are stressed by the increased safety protocols.
This is where practice management consultant and trainer, Owen Dahl, MBA, LFACHE, CHBC, LSSMBB, can help you and your staff. During this 90-minute complimentary online training session, you will receive step-by-step guidance to help your employees give their best during both these troubling times and beyond.
Here are just a sample of the strategies and tips to manage and improve employee performance during COVID-19 that this session will cover:
- Techniques that boost every employee’s performance
- Tips to handle CV-19 related fear and family care issues
- Proven staff training to stop generational differences from causing conflict
- Clearly document performance reviews to head off employee lawsuits
- Develop non-financial reward systems that reinforce best behaviors that drive patients to return
- Implement a training plan between experienced and new staff for a more united team
- Pin down when and what staff to weed out without incurring costly legal battles
- Engagement tools that get staff to support programs and management
- Be sure to say the right thing by practicing handling real-life scenarios now
- Add personal development plans that increase staff growth and practice security
- And much more …
WATCH NOW! Free Boost Employee Performance During COVID-19 Training
Owen Dahl, MBA, LFACHE, CHBC, LSSMBB, Practice Management Expert Consultant & Trainer
“The webinar provided practical tips that motivated me.”
“I liked all of the information provided by the webinar. As an employee, I want to learn as much as I can to better myself to become a better employee/medical Assistant for my Providers and Patients.”
“The webinar provided different possibilities of how to motivate employees, that benefits all.”
IMPORTANT: This training session is offered at NO COST to you (normally $227). It will help your practice get back up to speed post-COVID-19. This free online roundtable will provide you with proven strategies you can use to ramp up your practice more quickly and successfully.