It may seem like there are no good options when it comes to reopening your dental practice. The nature of the care you provide puts you, your staff and your patients in the infectious danger zone.
In order to get your practice back up to speed, not only do you need to implement cost-effective infection controls, but you must also help your patients feel safe when they return. Failure to do either could end in both a financial and legal disaster.
Don’t waste your time digging around on the internet and piecemealing an infection control strategy for your dental practice. Instead, invest just 60 minutes of your time and join Amber Auger, RDH, MPH, for her upcoming online training that will walk you through exactly how to successfully reopen your practice and get back to normal before you know it. On Thursday, May 28th at 3pm ET, Amber will walk you through exactly how to implement infection control protocols that will keep you, your staff and your patients safe, and rebuild patient confidence.
Here are just a few of the practical, easy-to-implement reopening infection control strategies you’ll receive by attending this upcoming, 60-minute online training:
- Successfully cut down on aerosols from power instrumentation
- Gain patient confidence with step-by-step communication strategies
- Utilize patient pre-screening via phone to head off problems before they start
- Turn the increased costs of safety into a practice-building investment
- Effectively differentiate between preferred PPE and acceptable alternatives
- Patient assessment strategies to reduce patient health concerns
- Use COVID-19 transmission shortfalls to better protect your staff
- Cut cross contamination by reducing virus transmission routs
- Modify infection control strategies based on varying treatment risk levels
- Make the most of your PPE with clear staff protocols
- And much, much more!
Failing to implement and follow effective infection control procedures could result in setbacks that make the impact of the coronavirus lockdown even more severe. This upcoming, online, dental-specific training is designed to help you get your reimbursement flowing again by safely and responsibly resuming operation.
Registration for this session is limited, and due to the timely topic, spots are sure to fill quickly. Don’t take unnecessary risks with the health of your patients, staff, and practice. To give your dental practice the best chance of financial recovery, sign up today!
Amber Auger, RDH, MPH is a practicing dental hygienist and clinical innovations implementation specialist. She specializes in taking the latest science and creating customized protocols to meet your practice’s goals. With over 15 years of experience in the dental industry, Amber provides practical protocols for technology implementation, refocuses on the patient experience, and utilizes systemic approaches to Periodontal Therapy.
Amber is the 2019 Award of Distinction recipient, ALD Certified laser trainer, a monthly contributor to RDH Magazine, featured author for Dentistry IQ, Editor of RDH Graduate Newsletter, and host of #AskAmberRDH. Amber also provides preventive services abroad yearly and is always seeking dental professionals to join her team. When Amber is not working on teeth, speaking about teeth, or reading about teeth she enjoys spending quality time with her 7 month old Westie, Margo.