Slash No-Shows and Late Cancels and Stop the Cash Drain
There are a million reasons your patients just don’t show up for an appointment, or call right before their scheduled appointment to cancel. Some of the reasons are unavoidable, but all of them cost you money.
Regardless of your specialty, location or patient population, no-shows and late cancels are a costly nightmare. They can lead to revenue losses for your practice of hundreds of thousands of dollars a year – not to mention the management, scheduling, and patient care challenges they cause.
Researching online how to best resolve patient no-shows and late cancels will make your head spin. You’ll find thousands of recommendations, with no idea if you can trust the source. The best way to combat this costly problem is to get advice from a leading practice management expert like Mary Pat Whaley, FACMPE, CPC.
During a 60-minute online training session, you can receive Mary Pat’s proven no-show and late cancel resolution tactics. She’ll walk you through how you can reduce your no-show and late cancel rates, and stop the hemorrhage of revenue that occurs with them.
Here are just a few of the practical, step-by-step tactics you’ll receive by viewing this 60-minute online training:
- Find out how much money you’re really losing with proven measuring protocols
- Uncover the real reasons behind patient no-shows and late cancels so you can fix them
- Tools to create a no-show/late cancel policy that will work
- Effectively communicate your no-show/late cancel policy to your patients
- Figure out how to charge for no-shows and late cancels and not lose patients
- Expert scheduling strategies to mitigate no-shows and late cancels and avoid revenue losses
- Track benchmarks and determine if your specialty has unique data to watch
- Identify repeat offender patient types and learn how to handle them
- Using your website to improve patient understanding of your policies
- Develop no-show and late-cancel scripts for face-to-face/phone interaction with patients
- Address chronic late cancel/no-show patients without losing them (if you don’t want to)
- And so much more…
Who should participate? Anyone in a practice with an interest in reducing patient no-shows and late cancels should view this expert-led online training. This includes, but isn’t limited to: Practice/Clinic Managers, Administrators, Surgery Center Administrators, Front Desk Managers, Scheduling Managers, Providers, etc.
Unfortunately, you’re never going to be able to completely stop all patient no-shows and late cancels. However, there are proven techniques that will help you significantly get more of your patients to their appointments on time, and help you avoid the massive losses that no-shows and late cancels create.
Patient no-shows and late cancels is a chronic problem. A variety of sources report that they cost US physician practices approximately $150 BILLION a year. But you can seriously reduce your losses with the proven tactics you’ll receive from this expert-led online training. Don’t wait, order today.