CMS has once again updated its 855I provider enrollment form, and you can’t afford to miss the changes if you want to collect for your providers’ services.
The physician enrollment process has been mired in complexity from day one, but CMS’ constant changes to the 855 forms amplifies the already confusing process. During its latest update, the agency merged the 855R into the 855I paper enrollment application, meaning you CANNOT use the 855R ever again if you want your providers to be able to collect from Medicare.
This is where credentialing and enrollment expert Yesenia Servin, CPMSM, PESC, can help. Yesenia will walk you through each essential step of the enrollment and credentialing process using the most accurate and up to date 855 forms so you can get your providers through the process faster than ever. In just 60 minutes, she’ll help you ensure you’re on top of the updates and optimize your approval odds.
Following are just a few of the must-have strategies that will help you master changes to Medicare’s 855 form and continue to get paid:
- Discover which features of the CMS-855R are available on the 855I — and which are gone forever
- Identify exactly how you’ll report reassignment information now that the 855R is gone
- Uncover how forms 855B and 855A impact your completion of form 855I
- Sidestep the most common pitfalls of using the updated CMS 855I form
- Discover which PECOS updates you must know to process reassignments now that the forms have changed
- Pinpoint when to submit a paper 855I application and when to submit electronically
- Navigate what to do if you get a denial during the submission process
- Cut provider enrollment turnaround times significantly with insider strategies to complete the 855I correctly
- Simplify Medicare reassignment of benefits with key fields on the 855I
- And so much more!
This training is for EVERYONE who wants to collect from Medicare for their providers’ services. Submitting the 855I form incorrectly — or submitting the 855R at all — will slow provider enrollment and halt your ability to collect from the Medicare program. By employing Yesenia’s insider strategies, you’ll speed up approvals by seamlessly completing your applications correctly the first time.
Don’t wait, Sign up today!
Yesenia Servin is a nationally certified credentialing specialist, with over 20 years of experience in healthcare credentialing, contracting and payer enrollment. Her background includes working with various healthcare organizations, Durable Medical Equipment (DME), Managed Care Organizations (MCO), Community Mental Health Centers (CMHC), and Academic Health Systems.
In addition to her role with Loyola University Medical Center, Yesenia has built her professional consultation business to serve healthcare professionals of all specialties. As a well-rounded credentialing specialist, her expertise extends through managing both provider credentialing and payer credentialing and enrollment.
Yesenia enjoys spending time with her family and jumping into the mini-van with them for a road-trip.
This webinar was very helpful to me, especially with me being new to the credentialing process. I think Yesenia did a great job and is very knowledgeable.
I have enjoyed both webinars that Yesenia has presented. She speaks clearly, confident and provides great examples of her experience.