The CAQH ProView provider profile has been overhauled yet AGAIN—and if you want to keep bringing in revenue, you can’t afford to avoid it.
Private payers and government insurers both rely on your CAQH ProView profile for enrollment and credentialing of your providers. This makes managing your CAQH ProView account one of the most important factors in your reimbursement toolbox. If you aren’t prepared to navigate the newly updated site, you’ll be significantly slower in your reporting and approval time for credentialing and enrollment, which can lead to long waiting periods and a mountain of unpaid claims.
If you’re confused about the new platform and navigation tools, you’re not alone—but help is here.
Nationally certified credentialing expert Yesenia Servin, CPMSM, PESC, will provide plain-English assistance that even portal newcomers will relate to during her one-hour online training event. During this information-packed session, Yesenia will walk you through each phase of the CAQH ProView profile platform and explain how to navigate every feature.
Check out just a few of the CAQH ProView tips you’ll learn by attending this one-hour online training event:
- Pinpoint exactly which ProView sections have changed, and which remained the same
- Save time by learning insider shortcuts and workarounds that will make your life easier
- Steer clear of the most common, costly CAQH ProView errors
- Discover how to start profiles yourself—never wait on providers again
- Head off form expiration enrollment delays, optimate professional liability insurance (PLI)
- Speed approvals and avoid duplication with credentialing contact data input tips
- Stop multi-logins by administering all your locations and tax IDs from one place
- Efficiently fix affiliation data without having to consult providers
- Master attestation requirements to collect reimbursements more quickly
- Design an internal process to track recredentialing deadlines and expiration timetables
- And much, much more!
IMPORTANT: Without an accurate and up-to-date CAQH profile, you’ll lose credentialing privileges—and the hundreds of thousands of dollars that come with them.
Smoothly navigating the CAQH ProView portal is the only way to successfully process payer credentialing and enrollment details so you can collect for your providers’ services. It’s your practice’s responsibility to maintain an accurate CAQH profile for every provider if you want the ability to bill payers and bring in the revenue that keeps your doors open.
Don’t get left in the dark by missing details about the updated CAQH ProView portal. Sign up for Yesenia’s training event today to keep your enrollments and credentialing process running smoothly!
Yesenia Servin is a nationally certified credentialing specialist, with over 20 years of experience in healthcare credentialing, contracting and payer enrollment. Her background includes working with various healthcare organizations, Durable Medical Equipment (DME), Managed Care Organizations (MCO), Community Mental Health Centers (CMHC), and Academic Health Systems.
In addition to her role with Loyola University Medical Center, Yesenia has built her professional consultation business to serve healthcare professionals of all specialties. As a well-rounded credentialing specialist, her expertise extends through managing both provider credentialing and payer credentialing and enrollment.
Yesenia enjoys spending time with her family and jumping into the mini-van with them for a road-trip.