The 2022 CAQH ProView credentialing portal changes are a nightmare. And getting them wrong really isn’t an option (if you want to continue to get paid).
There is a lot riding on you implementing these changes accurately, and it must be done RIGHT NOW. Accurately applying these mandatory CAQH changes is the ONLY way to get your enrollments approved and your payor reimbursements coming in.
The good news is that you don’t have to tackle these confusing CAQH ProView portal changes alone…
Nationally certified credentialing specialist, Yesenia Servin, CPMSM, PESC, can help. During her online training session, she’ll walk you step-by-step through every new CAQH Proview change. Plus, she’ll give you proven tips for successful CAQH provider account management, so you are paid on time for your providers’ services.
Here are just a few of the CAQH 2022 credentialing updates strategies you’ll learn from attending this 90-minute online training:
- Identify and comply with all the recently implemented CAQH updates to head off revenue drops
- Reduce payer and network enrollment rejections from inaccurate applications details
- Implement a solid process for maintaining your CAQH provider accounts
- Cut processing delays from incorrect health plan directories information
- Pinpoint attestation requirements to speed your recredentialing turnaround time
- Design an internal process to more easily track CAQH attestations and expirables
- Spot the critical data points that hold up successful payer credentialing and enrollment
- Increase your practice’s entire credentialing and enrollment success
- Apply CAQHs ongoing 2022 updates to your practice and providers to stop payment gaps
- And so much more!
Who should attend? Anyone who is involved in credentialing at your practice will benefit from this online training. Whether you are new to the CAQH ProView credentialing portal or a seasoned expert, you’ll get something from this training. You’ll receive step-by-step advice on how to conquer every new CAQH update!
Mastering the 2022 CAQH ProView portal changes is the only way to ensure your payer credentialing, enrollment and reimbursements are successful. It’s critical that you maintain accurate, up to date CAQH accounts. During the session, Yesenia will walk you through each 2022 CAQH ProView change and leave you with exactly what you need to ensure you implement best practices for successful CAQH account management so your payments will keep coming in.
Avoid pay up delays from credentialing and enrollment hold-ups due to missing the CAQH updates. Sign up for this session today!
Yesenia Servin is a nationally certified credentialing specialist, with over 20 years of experience in healthcare credentialing, contracting and payer enrollment. Her background includes working with various healthcare organizations, Durable Medical Equipment (DME), Managed Care Organizations (MCO), Community Mental Health Centers (CMHC), and Academic Health Systems.
In addition to her role with Loyola University Medical Center, Yesenia has built her professional consultation business to serve healthcare professionals of all specialties. As a well-rounded credentialing specialist, her expertise extends through managing both provider credentialing and payer credentialing and enrollment.
Yesenia enjoys spending time with her family and jumping into the mini-van with them for a road-trip.