Managing the credentialing, enrollment, and reassignment for multiple practices increases your chance of error (and revenue loss) exponentially.
There are hundreds of hoops you are required to jump through to keep your provider and practice information accurate and up to date. One simple mistake can significantly delay your reimbursement, or make it dry up altogether.
The good news is that there are proven steps you can take to make managing the credentialing, enrollment, and reassignment for multiple practices easier, faster, and more accurate – if you know how …
That’s where nationally certified credentialing specialist Yesenia Servin, CPMSM, PESC, can help. During her upcoming online training session on Wednesday, December 7th at 1 pm ET, she’ll walk you through the unique rules and systems that apply when you enroll and credential clinicians at multiple locations. She’ll provide you with the EXACT processes for handling multiple NPI, Tax ID, and delegated agreements you must put in place to speed up your flow and avoid losing reimbursement.
Here are just a few of the multiple location provider credentialing and enrollment strategies you’ll learn from attending this 60-minute online training:
- Proven process flow successfully tracks every provider’s expiration and revalidation dates
- Correctly choose your setup: delegated agreement or individual application
- Adhere to CMS multiple NPIs and multi-practice process rules
- Speed reimbursements – choose each practice’s correct place of service address
- Efficiently enroll and credential multiple providers and multiple locations
- Easily get ALL new provider services paid with your exact patient service start date
- Stop reimbursement delays from payer detail errors
- Decide if and who you should set up as an Authorized Official for all your locations
- Cut errors and time with expert credentialing process streamlining tips
- Avoid fines by meeting CMS Locations Rule
- How to use PECOS and CAQH to streamline your credentialing processes
- Review Interstate Medical Licensure Compacts
- Derail denials from your out-of-date profiles
- Halt unauthorized access with employee/employer associations addition and removal
- Streamline submission – fill out only the portions of the CMS-855 forms that apply to each provider
- And so much more!
Who should attend: Whether you manage a small operation or a large healthcare system, this is a must-attend training. You’ll get the proven processes you need to implement to stop costly reassignment and reenrollment errors. By attending this session, you’ll be able to confidently put in place the exact systems and accounts you need to successfully manage all your credentialing and enrollments – and get paid on time.
Your providers depend on you to have a smooth enrollment and credentialing plan that keeps your reimbursements flowing. Yesenia’s 20 years of experience will show you how to use CAQH, NPPES, and payer networks to manage your providers’ and locations’ benefits much more easily and in much less time.
Don’t delay, register today.
Yesenia Servin is a nationally certified credentialing specialist, with over 20 years of experience in healthcare credentialing, contracting and payer enrollment. Her background includes working with various healthcare organizations, Durable Medical Equipment (DME), Managed Care Organizations (MCO), Community Mental Health Centers (CMHC), and Academic Health Systems.
In addition to her role with Loyola University Medical Center, Yesenia has built her professional consultation business to serve healthcare professionals of all specialties. As a well-rounded credentialing specialist, her expertise extends through managing both provider credentialing and payer credentialing and enrollment.
Yesenia enjoys spending time with her family and jumping into the mini-van with them for a road-trip.