Finally, CMS has announced that it will officially launch Medicare PECOS 2.0 in 2024.
The PECOS 2.0 site will significantly change how you enroll and validate your Medicare providers. You can access a sneak peek of the new system that will help you get ahead of the PECOS 2.0 launch and ensure that your providers continue to get paid for the care they provide to Medicare patients.
On Friday, March 1st at 1pm ET, enrollment, and credentialing expert Yesenia Servin, CPMSM, PESC, will take you inside the Medicare PECOS 2.0 system with an inside look at the new enrollment and validation process you must master. Yesenia will provide actual screenshots within the new site so you can be better prepared for the launch later this year, and make sure your Medicare reimbursements keep flowing.
Here are just a few of the practical, must-have Medicare PECOS 2.0 usage tactics you’ll receive by attending this expert-led online training:
- Get new providers paid more quickly with simple preparation strategies
- Stop wasting time with multiple applications — just use one
- Tailor your specific practice’s application process with critical insights
- Manage your group members more efficiently with new tool
- Stop provider validation denials by mastering the expanded questions list
- Cut through the confusion of the new revalidation process
- Discover how to fast-track your applications for rapid review
- Review the PECOS 2.0 reminders to avoid ever missing validation deadlines
- More effectively manage your applications with the Real-Time Status Tracker
- Uncover proven tactics to reassign providers more easily
- And so much more…
If your practice bills Medicare, this upcoming online training is for you.
IMPORTANT: Medicare PECOS 2.0 has also modified how sole proprietors add locations, how large practices in several states or with multiple locations add and validate providers, the process for board members or managers to manage the enrollment and validation process, and much more.
CMS is requiring you to master this Medicare PECOS 2.0 system in order to get paid for the services you provide to their patients. It is your only option. So, don’t wait to register; PECOS 2.0 will go into effect soon.
Note: Access to this sneak peek online training of Medicare PECOS 2.0 is limited to ensure that everyone in attendance has a chance to get their specific questions answered by enrollment and credentialing expert Yesenia Servin, CPMSM, PESC. The only way to guarantee your access is to sign up today.
Yesenia Servin is a nationally certified credentialing specialist, with over 20 years of experience in healthcare credentialing, contracting and payer enrollment. Her background includes working with various healthcare organizations, Durable Medical Equipment (DME), Managed Care Organizations (MCO), Community Mental Health Centers (CMHC), and Academic Health Systems.
In addition to her role with Loyola University Medical Center, Yesenia has built her professional consultation business to serve healthcare professionals of all specialties. As a well-rounded credentialing specialist, her expertise extends through managing both provider credentialing and payer credentialing and enrollment.
Yesenia enjoys spending time with her family and jumping into the mini-van with them for a road-trip.