Winning appeals – and receiving reimbursement − is now a lot easier for your practice.
CMS has nearly cleared its backlog of Medicare appeals and will now speed up processing new claims. This allows you to reclaim a significant amount of reimbursement from your denials FASTER with a few simple changes to your appeals process. The money is rightfully yours – you just have to know how to go after it.
Even if you have an appeals management plan in place, experts agree that there can be a significant amount of money you are leaving uncollected. Carriers are actually counting on you being too busy to go after these additional funds. In many circumstances, modifications to your appeals argument, regulatory support and knowing how to decode the appeal decision can generate lucrative results.
That’s where national appeals management expert, Kelly Grahovac, MBA, comes in. During her online training session, Kelly will walk you through the EXACT steps of how and when to appeal claims so you capture more of the reimbursement you deserve. She’ll give you the anatomy, verbiage, and policy details you need to create appeals that convince payers to pay up. Winning Claims Appeals.
Here are just a few of the winning claims appeals management tactics you’ll receive by attending this 60-minute online training:
- Hold your carriers accountable to their response deadline
- Convince payers to pay up with proven tips to research regulations
- Get appeal letter verbiage that will really get your claims paid
- Optimize your resources, identify exactly what and how many claims to appeal
- How to get 2nd level appeals overturned more easily
- Define when and how you can add addendums to your records
- Write a winning appeal argument and get more denials overturned
- Determine when it’s cost effective for your resources to pursue past the 1st level appeals
- Stop your message from getting lost by submitting too much information
- Easy way to track your appeals timeframes and meet submission deadlines
- Master Medicare, private-payer and Medicare advantage appeal nuances
- Find out how to use appeal reopenings to collect even more revenue
- Discover rules for when and how insures can change denials reasons
- Cut through the confusion between appeals for in- and out-of-network claims
- Uncover precertification appeals tactics that get your claims approved
- Improve your appeals process with Payer-Specific strategies
- Demand clinical and coding reviews to overturn more claims
- And so much more…
Many of the denials you receive can be overturned, and you can be paid for them, but you must know how. By attending this 60-minute online training, you will receive the tools and tactics you need to get paid for more of your claims.
If anyone can provide insight and solutions to your appeal questions, it’s Kelly. Her past experience includes employment with one of the nation’s leading CMS contractors, working as a 2nd level appeals adjudicator. Now she wants to help you.
Don’t wait, sign up for this must-see online training today. Winning Claims Appeals.
Added Bonus: Register for this online training, and you will also receive two downloadable appeals templates that have all the appeal anatomy you need to successfully overturn your reimbursement rejections. These tools will help you more easily write winning modifier 25 and 59 appeal letters that persuade payers to pay up.
*Tool will be included with your presentation handouts.
Kelly Grahovac serves as the General Manager for The van Halem Group where she focuses on audits, appeals, education and training across multiple lines of business and various specialties. Kelly is a known lecturer in the DME and HHH industries, speaking at national conferences, state associations, and for private events.
Kelly has nearly 10 years of experience at one of the nation’s leading Medicare contractors where she worked for the DMERC, QIC, and A/B MAC. She has since brought this knowledge and experience over to The van Halem Group, where she has been working since 2013 to assist providers as they navigate the ever changing healthcare payor landscape.
The webinar was awesome and provided great information for someone who is trying to understand the appeals process.
I found the webinar interesting and helpful!
I thought it was very informational. It gave a lot of information in a very concise and precise language that I could understand and follow. I enjoyed the webinar very much! The presenter was very engaging and not monotonous.