Third party payers don’t want you to know the truth. They don’t want you to know that you CAN get paid more and that it’s easier than you might think.
Payers have one goal in mind – to pay you less. They do this by making the contract negotiation process as confusing as possible (i.e., outdated fee schedules, confusing contract language, etc.).
The more challenging it is for you to negotiate your third party payer contracts, the more likely you are to give up. In fact, this is precisely what they are counting on. However, if you know how, you can get payers to cough up the extra reimbursement you deserve.
There are ways to break through the payer contracting wall. You can get them to respond to your requests and, yes, increase your rates if you know how to get them to work with you and kick-start discussions.
This is where third party payer contract negotiation expert Doral Jacobsen MBA, FACMPE, comes in. Doral will walk you through how to build and deploy a successful payer contracting strategy step-by-step. You’ll get proven communication scripts, and you’ll even receive a guide to develop your practice’s own value proposition. Armed with these tools, you’ll be able to engage payers and secure increased rates much more quickly and easily.
Here are just some of the proven third party payer contract negotiation tactics you’ll be able to utilize after attending this expert-led online training:
- Create and implement your practice’s negotiation strategy
- Proven verbiage that helps you tell your practice’s story and speed negotiations
- Complete a market and provider assessment that shows payers why you deserve more money
- Establish a third party payer proposal process to effectively evaluate offers
- Pinpoint the exact questions you must ask during early payer discussions
- Identify the precise steps you must take to create your practice’s unique value proposition
- Tried ‘n’ true templates that accelerate your work and get results
- Tips to convince payers to pay you based on the value your practice provides to the network
- More easily navigate the negotiation process
- How to speak the payers’ language, so you win the terms you need to succeed
- Learn how to quantify the value your practice adds
- Get your negotiation requests approved using proven post-denial request timeframes
- Determine how to incorporate administrative burden discussions into your negotiations
- Secure higher rates with tips to write results-clinching payer proposals
- Methods that remove harmful clauses like penalties for non-network providers
- Define why you outshine the competition to clinch better coverage
- And so much more…
You really can’t afford not to attend this session. As operational expenses continue to rise, it is imperative that you get paid every single penny that you deserve. Don’t allow third party payers to win by giving up. Doral’s proven negotiation strategies and communication tools will get payers to listen, respond and pay up.
Your practice is depending on you to improve their Medicare and commercial payer reimbursements. By attending this online training, you’ll be able to confidently spell out your practice’s value, get third party payers to respond, and effectively negotiate the best results possible for your practice. You’ll finally get the higher rates and better coverage your practice rightfully deserves.
Hurry and register today! Access to this online session is limited to ensure Doral can answer all your payer negotiation questions. Don’t wait. Sign up today.
Doral Davis-Jacobsen, MBA, FACMPE, is a Partner at Prosper Beyond LLC, a specialized healthcare consulting firm nestled in beautiful Asheville, North Carolina. Doral is a seasoned healthcare consultant with over 20 years of experience serving healthcare providers ranging from solo practitioners to large academic medical centers. She is a popular speaker and author, always looking around the corner to help her clients prepare for “what’s next.” Doral is known for assisting practices with next generation managed care contract negotiations, payment reform and revenue cycle.
She is a Fellow in the American College of Medical Practice Executives. Doral serves as the Chair for the North Carolina MGMA Payer Contracting Committee 2019. Doral has written numerous articles on medical practice revenue cycle, managed care contracting and payment reform and is a frequent speaker at national, regional and local healthcare forums. Doral is a co-author of MGMA’s book, Transitioning to Alternative Payment Models: A Guide to Next Generation Managed Care Contracting, published in October 2016.