Free Webinar: Overcome Staff Hiring & Retention Challenges During COVID-19
Let’s face it, COVID-19 has made hiring and retaining staff for your practice harder than EVER.
These are not normal times. Stress is at an all-time high for everyone. It’s easy for employees to allow the negativity of the pandemic to seep into your office and drive your best employees (and patients) away. With everything your practice has faced over the last year, can you really afford to lose your best employees?
Of course NOT. Well, there is something you can do about it…
… and practice management expert, Susan Childs, will show you how. Susan is presenting a complimentary online training specifically designed to help you identify, hire and retain great practice employees during these turbulent times. This free 60-minute webinar will provide you with practical solutions to your most challenging hiring and retention problems.
Here are just a few of the step by step hiring and retention tactics you’ll learn by attending this upcoming, no cost expert-led online training.
- Find the best candidate more quickly with simple employment ad language
- Communication techniques to identify stressors before they become a problem
- Reduce gossip and trust deterioration before they drive your best employees away
- Tactics to handle COVID-19-related fear and family care issues
- Stop employee conflicts from escalating and affecting patient satisfaction
- Utilize performance reviews to recharge employee excitement
- Develop non-financial reward systems that reinforce best behaviors and keep staff in place
- Implement a training plan between experienced and new staff for a more united team
- When and how to get rid of staff that need to go – without worrying great employees
- Engagement tools that will get your team more vesting in your practice’s success
- And much more …
WATCH NOW! Free Overcome Staff Hiring & Retention Challenges During COVID-19 Training
“The Speaker was Well Spoken, and Organized. I liked the Q&A at the end of the presentation.”
“All points and subjects were approached very clearly. The webinar was very helpful, and gave great tools.”
“Excellent presentation! I appreciated the personal experiences shared by the speaker. Great job!”
**LOOK BELOW FOR ADDITIONAL FREE TRAININGS!**.
Additional Free Webinars You Might Like:
|Practical Solutions to Boost Employee Performance During COVID-19||Get Your Practice Back to “Normal” Post COVID-19||Head Off Coronavirus Chaos at Your Practice||Protect Your Practice with Proven COVID-19 Disinfection Protocols|