The odds are stacked against you when it comes to negotiating your managed care contracts.
Sometimes it feels like you have no choice but to sign what the payer puts in front of you. Don’t make this mistake. If you know how, you can avoid clauses in the contract that will create an undue administrative burden on your practice, you can increase your reimbursement rates, set payment terms, etc.
Nationally recognized healthcare executive Doral Jacobsen, MBA, FACMPE has two online trainings that will provide you with the specific tactics you need to come out ahead when negotiating your next managed care contract. The tactics you receive will also help you renegotiate your existing contracts for better results for your practice.
Don’t wait, sign up for these two managed care contract negotiation online training sessions today.
SAVE 10% INSTANTLY!
Order your 2-Part series in the next 5 days, and you’ll save an additional 10% off the total cost. Discount is already reflected. No code is necessary. Or, if you prefer, you can order each session individually at the regular rate. ORDER TODAY!
PART 1: Get Higher-Paying Contracts with Proven Negotiation Strategies
Choose the On-Demand Recording or CD-Rom to Watch at Your Convenience.
Don’t give up on negotiating your under-reimbursing contracts due to lack of payer response and progress. You can win the rates you deserve.
Payers are notorious for ignoring negotiation requests and are counting on you to stop trying to improve your contract terms. But renegotiating damaging terms like using outdated fee schedules and confusing termination language isn’t impossible.
There is a way to speak a payer’s language. You can get them to respond to your request and, yes, increase your payer contract rates if you know the tips and tricks to get them to work with you and kick-start discussions.
This is where payer contract negotiation expert Doral Jacobsen MBA, FACMPE, comes in. During this online training session, Doral will walk you step-by-step through how to build and deploy a successful payer contracting strategy. You’ll get proven communication scripts and even receive a guide to develop your practice’s own value proposition. Armed with these tools you’ll be able to engage payers and secure increased payer contract rates in much less time and much more easily.
Here are just some of the proven payer contracting negotiation tactics you’ll learn when you attend this expert-led, 60-minute online training session:
- Create and implement your practice’s negotiation strategy
- Proven verbiage that helps you tell your practice story and speed negotiations
- Complete a market and provider assessment that shows payers why you deserve more money
- Establish a payer proposals process to effectively evaluate offers
- Pinpoint the exact questions you must ask during early payer discussions
- Identify the precise steps you must take to create your practice’s unique value proposition
- Tried ‘n’ true templates that accelerate your work and get results
- Tips to convince payers to pay you based on the value your practice provides to the network
- More easily navigate the negotiation process
- How to speak the payers’ language so you win the terms you need to succeed
- Learn how to quantify the value your practice adds
- Get your negotiation requests approved using proven post-denial request time frames
- Determine how to incorporate administrative burden discussions into your negotiations
- Secure higher rates with tips to write results-clinching payer proposals
- Methods that remove harmful clauses like penalties for non-network providers
- Define why you outshine the competition to clinch better coverage
- And so much more…
PART 2: Negotiate to Reduce Managed Care Contract Administrative Burdens
Choose the On-Demand Recording or CD-Rom to Watch at Your Convenience
Payers include excessive administrative burdens in your managed care contracts that delay your reimbursements and add hours and hours of extra processing time for your staff.
Your contracted payers do this on purpose. The longer it takes you to process your claims, the longer payers get to keep their money. But it doesn’t have to be this way…
There are proven negotiation tactics you can employ that will help reduce the administrative requirements buried in your payer policy manuals. With a little help, you can cut prior authorization timelines, reduce payer medical records requests (and get paid for them), reduce recoupment demands and get more of your denied claims overturned. You just have to know how.
This is where practice management and contracting expert Doral Davis-Jacobsen, MBA, FACMPE can help. During her upcoming online training, Doral will walk you through exactly how to better negotiate your new and existing managed care contracts to reduce their administrative burden on your practice.
Here are just a few of the proven, step-by-step managed care contract negotiation strategies you’ll be able to utilize by attending this 60-minute online training:
- Calculate and use realistic staff processing times to negotiate faster payments
- Rate each payer’s “hassle factor” to reveal if negotiations are even worth your time
- Prioritize and get more unwanted requirements stripped from your contracts
- Go after contractual administrative rules payers are most likely to reduce
- Implement a practice contracting strike force to get a better deal
- Overcome payer objections with a winning Practice Value Proposition
- Utilize proven negotiation tactic to limit medical records requests
- Negotiate to share administrative burdens with your contracted payers
- And so much more…
Past Webinar Reviews:
“The webinar was well planned out. The flow of information was organized and easy to follow.”
– Linda Habib, Sports Medicine & Joint Replacement Specialists Corp.
“The speaker was very good and the Go To Webinar’s platform was extremely user friendly.”
– Taylor Williams, CenClear
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed or a Full Refund.
You take no risk whatsoever. If you find this essential session doesn’t meet your expectations or you are not satisfied for any reason, simply let us know.
Doral Davis-Jacobsen, MBA, FACMPE, is a Partner at Prosper Beyond LLC, a specialized healthcare consulting firm nestled in beautiful Asheville, North Carolina. Doral is a seasoned healthcare consultant with over 20 years of experience serving healthcare providers ranging from solo practitioners to large academic medical centers. She is a popular speaker and author, always looking around the corner to help her clients prepare for “what’s next.” Doral is known for assisting practices with next generation managed care contract negotiations, payment reform and revenue cycle.
She is a Fellow in the American College of Medical Practice Executives. Doral serves as the Chair for the North Carolina MGMA Payer Contracting Committee 2019. Doral has written numerous articles on medical practice revenue cycle, managed care contracting and payment reform and is a frequent speaker at national, regional and local healthcare forums. Doral is a co-author of MGMA’s book, Transitioning to Alternative Payment Models: A Guide to Next Generation Managed Care Contracting, published in October 2016.